The school bitch

Lunch came around fast. Even though these girls were training to be popular mean girls there were still different groups of girls. The nerds: these were the girls who were forced by there parents and cared more about books then popularity. Then there were the athletes who looked like a typical cheerleader but could get a rumor around faster than you can tell a secret. Then in the perfect spot was where the plastics sat Gia and Halley bossing around girls just like there moms did. They ruled the school and no one could stop them. Ms.Norbury walked in looking worse then usual and began talking about the rules. "Yuck" Gia whispered to Halley. "We have to wear the purple uniform on Wednesday". Every plastic raised there hand and asked "Why can't we wear pink?" Mia walked up "because my daddy made a big donation so I got to choose." she blurted into the microphone. Gia and Halley looked at each other wanting kill Mia. They didn't knowing they had to torture her first then go in for the kill ( socially not actually kill.) It was the end of the day Mia got out after Halley and Gia. They snuck into her closet and pulled out her licked box and picked the lock it was the ugliest pictures of her. They grabbed a bunch, locked the box and ran to Halley's room.