A list of those things...

1. Oh, lord. My first order of business is to stop the whole "I was arranged to marry a vampire prince and he wants to suck my blood but I am falling in love". Technically, if you are in an arranged marriage with someone you won't fall in love with them. They will be a pedophile. But sometimes stories are good. I wouldn't read "Suprise, surprise, I guess this means you're my wife!" because I thought it was an arranged marriage story. BUT IT'S NOT!!! originality!!! I like that.

2. Tell me what's wrong with this sentence: "My bff Kate came in with a new guy on her arm and a short skirt. Most people think she's a slut, but she's not."

YES SHE IS! You just probably described the bimbo enemy that way! Just because she's you're best friend doesn't mean she can't be a slut. Many of my enemies are smart& funny. A few are sluts, but I have friend sluts too. Grrr. (Ok so this is an edit many years later. Girls can dress and act however the f they want and shouldn't be classified a slut or anything like that ok bye)

3. The bimbo/ slut is ALWAYS THE ENEMY!!!!!! why can't the enemy be smart or not popular, but still rude!!!! See? My worst enemy is a year older than me and funny and smart.  Yup, she is.

4. When the authors in the stories are like "LOL gurlllll" use real words please. Enough said!

5. The story "Serenity Falls" is about a boarding school. I suggest you check it out. It's not cliched and it has a mean girl but she's witty. The girls Bff has a short skirt. There are no clear love interests yet. It's the third chapter. I like that she can wait a while :) I just needed to talk about an original story.

Amen!!! Hallelujah!! I'm DONE FOR TODAY!!! but stay tuned , folks :D