Empty Gold

No one ever bothers Elizabeth Anne Brooks, the good girl, high and mighty lawyer. At just 24, Elizabeth has managed to be one of the most successful lawyers in all of New York. Based in Manhattan, just a few blocks away from her Upper East Side apartment, sits the law firm that she's happy to be a part of, even though she doesn't show it. There's a reason she isn't bothered. As she's very beautiful, with piercing blue eyes and golden blonde hair, no one dares to befriend her or even try. No one gets past her resting bitch face, strong tone of voice, or death glares. The only friendly part of her seen from others is fake which makes her such a good lawyer and everyone assumes she would make a terrible friend.

Ashley Nicolette Frangipane, also known as Halsey, is a highly successful singer and songwriter. At the tender age of 21, she's released extremely successful music that has quickly brought her fame worldwide. Everyone loves her, the beautiful "bad girl" with blue hair.

Elizabeth had never dreamed or even thought of going to a Halsey concert but somehow her only three girl friends, her own sisters, dragged her along. Halsey certainly never expected something more to happen from a kiss with a fan, much less from a girl who never even liked her. Have they found a treasure between them in each other or just empty gold?