You're Undead To Me

A/N----- PLEASE DON'T READ FROM THIS CHAPTER ON, IT'S AWFUL, UNEDITED, AND FROM YEARS AGO. I WILL BE UPDATING IT SOON

When I woke up, I almost forgot what happened yesterday. Key word being almost. My wet pillow and aching eyes were a reminder. I sigh and slowly sit up, taking a deep breathe as I did.

Climbing out of bed, I noticed I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I sigh. Again. And make my way to the bathroom. When I opened the door, I didn't expect Vicki to be there.

"Oh. It's you." I sneer, hiding my face. "You need to get out. I'm in a good mood. Don't ruin it." She snaps the last sentence and, I roll my eyes and slam the door, taking my towel with me.

I go downstairs to ask Jenna if I can use her bathroom, and get there while Elena and Jenna were talking about her.

"Could be craftier about it." I hear Jenna's amused voice say.

"Hey, Jenna, can I use your bathroom? Ours is occupied." My face darkens and she quickly agrees. Humming The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, I make my way to her bathroom and take a nice, warm shower.

"Sometimes I get the feelin', she's watchin' over me. And other times I feel like I should...." I stop and freeze when I see the water, pink. I yell for Elena in terror and squeeze my eyes shut, avoiding the water. "Elena! Elena!"

I hear her thundering footsteps running up the stairs and into the bathroom. Turning off the water, I get my towel and wrap it around myself. Elena runs in, looking around for danger. "What! What's wrong?"

I take a deep breathe and try to form my sentence. "The... the water..... it-um it turned..... pink. And I don't know why." I explain. She stopped looking everywhere and looks at my face, looking amused. "Does your stomach hurt? Do you have a headache?" She asked.

"Well, yes, now that I think about it. What does that have to do with anything." I say.

"Amy. First, stop looking so panicked. You're not dying. It's just your period. You must've started." She explains. "So, I'm not dying. Good. One question. What's a period?"

(I'm not gonna explain it cuz it's just... weird.)

After getting dressed and told 'The Talk', I texted Bonnie to pick me up, and she said she was going to Caroline's house. I told her to pick me up anyway and I would just hang out with them.

So, now we were all sitting in her roo, listening to Care talk about Damon or something. Well, we weren't listening, we were pretending to listen. Bonnie was studying a candle while I was studying her. I'm yanked back to the present when I hear Bonnie say "Why would you do that?"

"Can we just not talk about it? Okay? I just- ugh. Don't wanna talk about Damon. I don't wanna talk about any of it. Just want to go back to normal."

Bonnie goes back to studying the candle and I study her face, wanting to remember it.

"What are you doing with that candle?"

Caroline's voice breaks us both out of our daze and Bonnie puts the candle down, muttering "Uh. Nothing."

"What's this?" Bonnie asks, reaching over and grabbing an amber pendant necklace. I reach over to feel it. "Oh. Damon gave it to me. Or he was going to give it to me. It's mine now." Care says walking over to Bonnie side of the bed. "It's ugly." Says Bonnie.