2. An unexpected meeting

Dean's POV:

I was screaming. I lost him. I lost everything and everyone I loved and cared for. There's no sense to find a way out of Purgatory, not without Castiel. I can bring him back, I will bring him back. I always find a way. But this time... This time it feels different. The horrible sound, caused by my pain, anger and grief ceased when I realized I've lost my voice- I must have been screaming, crying and punching the ground for ten or fifteen minutes. I didn't know. I didn't care-

Suddenly I shot my head up-either was I still hallucinating, or I must've heard a strange 'woot'-ing noise. I looked around and silently gasped. There was a blue police box materializing near the place where I collapsed. And here was it now-a not so big police box, maybe from the 1960s.

British- I thought and rose back on my shaking feet,grasping the angel blade-the only legacy my boyfriend has left me. Well, not exactly boyfriend, we certainly did do some... Stuff... But we never really got the chance to talk about it. And we will never discuss it-he is dead.-The voice in the back of my head said. I shook it off-I wasn't ready for the painful truth. I believed that Cas is still somewhere out there, he had to be. 

With my peripheral vision I detected a movement-the box's door was slightly opened and a man with glasses, ruffled brown hair, a long coat and red sneakers came out. I made my best deadpan expression, trying to hide the tears still streaming down my face. I've cried. Because of Cas. Cas. Damn it! 

'Who are you?', I asked, my voice trembling a little.

'Get in the TARDIS, young man, we don't have time.', he said with a strong Scottish accent.

'Who. Are. You.', I repeated, my voice not betraying me this time. 

'Ah, there we go again. I'm a Time Lord, the last one, actually, I travel through time and space', he gestured with his hands towards the box.'And this is my spaceship. Come in now, allons-y! By the way, is your name Allonso? Because that would be funny. Allons-y, Allonso!', he giggled.'You know what, forget about it. Get in, I'll help you save your friend, call it a second chance in your relationship, if you want. Oh, and you asked me who I am? Of course, of course, I'm the Doctor!'

End of Dean's POV. 

'Wait... What?!', Dean's face was a funny mask of pure horror, because of the madman with the box, and confusion.

'You heard me. I can help you, only if you come with me. We will go back in time, when you did those actions which brought you two lovebirds here, causing one of you to be murdered, and we will change the story. This is forbidden, but I've dealt with it before. Don't worry.', the Doctor added, after taking notice of the other man's face. 'And yet again, what is your name?', he repeated his earlier question. 

'D-d-dean. Dean Winchester.', stuttered the hunter, but straightened his back proudly. He couldn't show any weaknesses. 

'Fantastic! Allons-y then, Deanosaur! Yes, I like that name, that's how I'll be calling you from now on. But now as I think about it... Dean... Dean Winchester... This sounds familiar. Never mind. Hop in and off we go!'

'But wait-'

'Come in, for God's sake! I'm breaking the law because of you. And besides, as far as I know, you've brought dead people back to life, haven't you?', the Doctor winked at Dean, grabbed his still trembling hand and pulled him inside the small blue box.

'What the hell are we supposed to do in the small box?!It barely can fit one person inside!', thought Dean, as he hesitantly followed the Doctor inside. What the hell was he doing?! 

The Winchester wasn't thinking clearly, that he knew for sure. Was that another one of Abandon's challenges? Was Castiel dead?

Dean didn't have to think about it more, since he got dragged into the TARDIS, as the weird man called the... Thing.

As he got inside, the hunter gasped in surprise, his eyes unbelievably widened-it was... 

'Go ahead, say it.', murmured the man.

'Say what?', asked Dean, eyes still a wide as Baby's wheels.

'The usual-how is that possible, why are we in a spaceship, how did we end up here, most people say, Oh my gosh, it's bigger on the inside!, or something like that. I don't normally pay attention.'

'Actually, I was going to say that it's smaller on the outside, but... That works too.'

The Doctor smiled widely, almost insanely. 'I think I already like you, Dean Winchester.'

He stared at him for a moment, then looked away at a big circular thing in the center and clapped his hands. 

'Now, help me go back in time and save your friend!', he smiled, this time Dean returning the same weaker smile.