.Chapter 4: Meeting New People

*Dan Jr's POV, The Next Day*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the day Dan and Phil took me out to eat at an actual restaurant. The past couple of days, we've just been eating some ordered Chinese food. But tonight, we were going to a restaurant called TortelliniCup. (I Got This Off Of Google dont judge) It was an Italian restaurant, and I've never tasted Italian, so I was pretty excited to go. At the time I was just in my room getting ready to go, Dan and Phil were doing the same. They said they were gonna invite a couple of friends, to which I was not really looking forward to. *5 Minutes Later*. I was finally ready and I was just sitting on the couch waiting for Dan and Phil to hurry up and be finished. Meanwhile I was just using my BRAND NEW IPHONE and just checking YouTube and other things like that. Phil warned me to stay away from Tumblr, but when people tell you not to do something, you are more tempted to do it, so I downloaded Tumblr, without letting Phil or Dan knowing. I heard a door open and Phil came out of his room. I quickly got out of Tumblr. I was using it to try and make an account. He asked if I was ready to go and I just made a loud "MPHHH" noise. I got up and went to the living room. Phil was waiting for Dan. I went the kitchen to get a quick snack before we left. Dan finally came out and we left the flat. We called a cab and we left to TortelliniCup. When we got there, there wasn't many people there, we sat at a table and waited. When the waitress came to our table, Dan told her that we were expecting some more people.

*Pj's POV*

Chris, Carrie, And I were walking to a restaurant I've never heard of. I didn't even know how to pronounce it. But Phil gave us the address. Chris said, "How much longer?". I told him to be quiet because I was concentrating, trying to find the restaurant.

Thats It For Today People, I Had To Write This At Church, And I Know That I Havent Been Writing as Much But I've Been really Caught Up In Stuff And School So Yea Also All My Chapters Are Short Cause I Make Them On My Phone So Yea Bye Guys