Chapter Two

You walked around town. You had found out how you work. You could control love and vanity. No one, as itnhad always been, could see you. Sometimes, it was a good thing. Although, you got kind of lonely.
Then you met a boy. He calls himself Jack Frost. You had been close friends with him since, well, you met him. He had this sad look, though, as if I reminded him of someone or as if he knew me. I shrugged it off. He introduced me to the guardians, but they we're just like Jack.
They introduced me to Cupid. Another person that controlled love. Only, he was familiar to me. Unlike the rest, I felt like I had a connection to this guy.
"Y/n, do you remember anything? Anything at all?" North asked you one day. You shook your head.
"I only remember that night I woke up." You answered.
"Hm. Well, Tooth, before-"
"Before it's too late? I'm afraid you already are! You should pay attention, Tooth, Jack. I have taken a few things away from you." A voice says. A shadow had appeared and took for of a man with be yes of gold.
"Y/n, you look different, ah but I have seen why." You recognized him from what Jack had told you. It was Pitch, but the other guardians, the original knew him before then. You didn't know who the original were, though.
"You and Cupid are quite powerful, Jack. I can't have anyone stand in my way!"