Ch-9 part2 alpha female vs assassin

(This is a wolf tail I made on 17/09/15 the silver bit on it is a clasp I loosely stuffed it making it floppy and soft and fluffy it's about 75 centimeters long so I can lift it up to cuddle it cuz it sooo soft! =3 it took a few hours to sew since I did small stitches to make it last long I used white wool to sew the clasp on u need one of them needles with the big gap where u put the thread to sew the wool on also the needle to sew the wool on has to have a flat not pointy end I love my tail it doesn't look like the pic now I used my hands to smoothen down the scruffy fur comment to this chapter to see more pics of it.)
-----Flash Back pt2-----
Once the hunters were gone X lead his friends to camp. His friend Ice a pure white wolf was stalking a hare. Then suddenly a black blur snatched up the hare,killing it in the process. Ice growled,there stood a tall lean black wolf,that held the dead hare. It was Fallenshadow. The two were rivals like light(Ice) vs dark(Fallenshadow). Quickly ice snatched back the hare,growling,then dashed off to camp with it. Fallenshadow growled but stayed where he was. He knew that X was trained to be the next beta. X also had control over every wolf in the pack except Claw and Whisper. "Go hunt and don't come back till you have enough to satisfy myself and the pack. Fallenshadow was a hunter a quite low rank in the pack,the omegas being the lowest rank. Bowing his head in respect,Fallenshadow dashed off in the opposite direction Ice went. X shook his head sighing,before leading his friends to camp. Blood the strongest assassin had almost left to join the pack's ancestors. But luckily Honey was able to save him. Blood was now at his weakest,having to stay in the medical den. X visited the burnt umber wolf everyday,making sure his friend was alright. Whisper had left to hunt for the weak assassin on her own. A gun shot rang out,making everyone freeze,startling the entire pack. In a dark blue blur,X ran out of the medical den into the forest. Soon Ice and Twilight a black she wolf were running behind their to be beta. There they found a passing hunter standing over the bleeding white wolf. Whisper had a bullet hole in her shoulder,that kept bleeding. X flicked his tail,from where he,Ice and Twilight stood behind some bushes. The two assassins attacked the hunter,killing him before he could shoot Ice or Twilight. They had gained more food for the pack. But they'd lost the life of their beta. X carried the dead beta on his back. Everyone stared in shock at Whisper's dead body. There was murmuring among the pack,who'd surrounded their to be beta. X placed Whisper on the ground,she was limp and a dead weight. Fallenshadow dashed through the camp entrance only to stare in complete horror. The hunter dropped his catch,then dashed over to Whisper. The murmurs had caught the alpha's attention. Claw shouldered his way through the crowd,where X stood in the middle of it. "How did this happen." The alpha demanded standing in front of the to be beta. X flicked his tail,Twilight appeared from the crowd the assassin held a dead human in her jaws. "She was killed by a passing hunter,we avenged her death by killing this hunter." X explained receiving a nod from his alpha. "Since EXE or X as his friends call him",the alpha started gathering his pack's full attention,"was trained by our now dead beta Whisper I appoint him as your new beta and his brother Fleetway will be our newest sential even though he was placed as the strongest assassin a few days ago." The alpha spoke earning mutters of approval. Once the pack had finished mourning over Whisper,they all groomed X's dark cobalt fur in now complete respect and congratulations. Twilight whispered her approval in his ear,before giving him a few licks behind the left ear. Last was his lil bro Fleetway,the golden furred hog bowed his head low. "Congrats." He whispered before giving his big bro's chest a few licks. X's fur now stuck to him,he'd been cleaned in every spot except between the legs(there'll be a lemon coming up soon),his fur was silky it glistened in the full moons light. Since he was the new beta he needed to guard the camp till sunrise. X then heard footsteps his ears perked up. They weren't wolves 'humans!' He through the while his black and ruby eyes were wide.(this gonna be a long chapter too). Hunters were inches from getting into the camp. X jumped onto the nearest rock in a flash. He raised his head up to the full moon,letting out an ear splitting howl alerting the pack that awoke from their slumber. After the howl 16 hunters had attacked the camp with 33 blood hounds. The biggest hound attack X pinning him into the floor. X kicked the dog off him,clawing it on the shoulder. The hound retaliated,grabbing X by the throat in it's powerful jaws. X screeched in pain,the hound was pretty strong. X tried to dislodge the dog from him by clawing at it's black nose. The hound didn't budge it still held on,it's teeth sunk deeper into X's throat. X tried to yelp but he was coughing up drops of scarlet blood. A gun shot rang it followed by a cry of death. Claw had been shot through the heart by a hunter. The once powerful alpha lay on the ground dead forever. X clawed it's throat making the hound drop him. X hit the ground weakened from blood loss. X tried to stand,he failed falling back onto the ground. The hound saw it's foe was weak it got ready to attack again. X couldn't do anything but lay on the ground with a torn bleeding throat. The hound pounced at him. A black blur knocked over the hound pinning it down. Another black blur intercepted an attack from another hound that came racing towards the beta. There stood Fallenshadow pinning down the hound leader,snarling at it for hurting his beta and now to be alpha. Twilight stood over X protecting him from the other hounds. The wound in his throat stung like hell,X closed his eyes giving into the pain. Twilight saw this she started to panic while knocking away more hounds,that kept aiming for her weak to be alpha. A sandy colored wolf managed to dodge her way through the battle towards X. Honey stood beside the to be alpha,who's body twitched in pain. She sniffed the wound before giving it a lick kind of a bad idea to do that. X's eyes snapped open he yelped in pain. Honey places her left paw on X's wound. X winced in pain but he knew this was a quick way to heal him. He glowed white,his wound instantly healing. He stood on all fours eyes pitch black with no red irises. Blood spilled quicker from his eyes and a black aura of hate surrounded him. Growling he took off in a blue streak after the hunter that killed Claw. The hunter fired a bullet at the to be alpha but like this X was faster. The bullet just missed his wolf tail by mere centimeters.(ya I forgot to mention when they act like wolves the have actual wolf tails cutting it off her they'll be a part 3 to this).