The Reals

For the sake of the story, Doge is a guy. I'm sorry.
----------------------------------------------
The day started out like any other day. Doge woke up to his owner's alarm at 7:00 a.m. He perked up as he saw his owner slowly getting up and sleepily reaching for the alarm. A red light flashed over and over again until the man's arm finally landed on his clock. They both did their morning stretches and jumped out of bed.

The owner shuffled to the kitchen and got out the coffee beans. He poured them in the old coffee machine that rattled and shook as he turned it on. Doge wondered how the machine even worked. As the coffee machine spewed out the black liquid, Doge was poured his Kibbles N' Bits.

Only the finest.

Much wow, Doge thought. Even though Doge got them every day, Kibbles N' Bits were like a new flavor adventure each meal. How could he ever turn them down?

Doge's owner patted his dog's head and went out to work. Such cry, Doge thought. Doge felt really lonely on week days. His owner was gone and the only company he had was that bird, Pako Pepé.

Doge woke up at 1:00 to a loud noise in the distance. NAO NAO NAO NAO!!!
What could that be? It sounded almost like an mlg horn. Such no, much come, Doge said worriedly (He could talk freely since no human was around). The sound got louder until finally, Doge blacked out.

End of chapter 1.
What will happen next? Stay tuned for more!