Sabotaging the Swim Team

(Ethan Wheeler's POV)
---------------
I sat and watched the swim team, with the rest of the 9th grade. Lauren was swimming butterfly and looking absolutely ridiculous. But she was winning. A flip turn and she was butterflying back. And she won. Makenzi, McKenzie, Holly, Haven, Thomas, and Carter were happy from her win. Lauren sat down on the bleachers next to Holly. "You smell." She said. "Naw dip, Sherlock. I just got out of chlorine water." I kept the smile off my face. "Lauren, there's water on you." I heard Lauren growl. "Shit! It's not water!" Carter was already swimming and Lauren looked at everyone else she swam against. They were panicking like she was. 「Everyone please exit the pool.」 Carter, surprisingly, wasn't effected. Lauren went to the nurse and Hudson glared at me. "You did it! I know it was you! You're mad because Lauren made it on the team and you didn't!" Lauren was back, and Carter was next to her, knuckles cracking. Everyone seemed to have left. "Mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." Thomas cracked his fingers. "We could lose because of you. If we do, you're gonna pay. If we don't, you'll still pay." Hudson left for about ten minutes, and when she came back, I knew I was in for it. "We were disqualified. Way to ruin everything, Wheeler! They cut our win since it was one of the people from our school." Carter and Lauren attacked first. Hudson and Thomas were next. Lauren kicked mostly, and I fell into a heap. They stomped, jumped on, and kicked me until I bled. "Serves you right! We've been training all month for this. Now we're cut." Thomas walked away, followed by the other three. Cody Klein came out, his lanky form hovering over me. "You look like shit." I smelled the syrupy stench of alcohol on his breath. "Cute shit." He laughed. I slowly stood and Cody pinned me down. He fucked my oily and pimple-infested ass. I came and he stabbed me. I died a few minutes after the cops arrived.

<The End>