The Box

At Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, a couple of employees were messing around in the basement looking for something interesting, until one of them found a box.

"Hey! Someone go get the Boss!" He shouted as he looked at the box.
Moments later a man walked in and looked over at the employee, "Sam said you needed me?" He asked, the employee nodded and show the man the box. "What's this?" The man opened the box to see a bunch of plush animals, five cats and two dogs.

"Well I be... These are from Kittens Show Pizzeria! That place closed down after an accident." He said as he looked at the animals. "Come on let's put them up stairs in the main room so the kids can play with them!" The man said happily as he grabbed the box and went to put them up stairs in the main room.

As he placed them down he couldn't help but pick one up, he grabbed a red and silver husky plush. He stared into its bright blue orbs, smiling at it , and to his school it looked like the plush smiled back.

"Hm... These will be great for the kids!" He said to himself as he placed the husky back into the box, as he started to walk away he heard a voice say, "H-hi I'm J-Jade The H-Husky! Let's S-Search!" He turned around and stared in shock at the animatronic eyes that stared at him from the shadows behind the box, each of the eyes matched the eye color of the plushes in the box.

When he blinked they were gone. He glanced around before shrugging and walked away, trying to ignore the feeling of being watched that was coming from the box.
-Time skip-
It was now 11:53 as Jeremy walked through the doors and looked over at the plushes, he stared at a certain one, the white and flamed cat. Her name was... Seeker, as he recalled what the boss told him.

"Jeremy I'll like to show you the new plushes, the blue and pink one is called cotton candy, the blue and white one Sky, the dark blue one Blue, the white and flamed one Seeker, the black one Shade the Pirate, the red husky Jade, and the blue spotted Dalmatian Crystal" He recalled there names, but Seeker seems to stand out more to him.

As he went to his office, he felt as if he was being watched. When he looked back Seeker was staring right at him, as he went into the office quickly.