Run

Sage ran through the woods, her heart beating loudly in her chest. She could hear the pounding of combat boots and the shouts of her pursuers. Her bare feet crunched at dry leaves as she ran for her life. She pushed branches and twigs out of the was as she heard them coming.

She tripped on a root and fell, cursing under her breath. As the small gang of men caught up to her, she resorted to her last plan. She hated doing this, she hated it, she hated it, she hated it. But in this time of desperation, she dug her feet into the fround and pulled.

She heard someone say to stop, they pulled out a gun, and that's when her fist closed, and everything slowed. She pulled a purple dagger from her pants and heard a slow crack as someone shot at her.

The bullet flew towards her face, going in slow motion. She dodged the bullet easily. She knew she didn't have much time left before she lost her grip on time, so she acted quickly. She took the men's own rope and quickly tied them all to individual trees, and made sure all weapons were out of their reach. They never had the time to react, she moved like a blur in their eyes. Just as she opened her fist, everything sped up once again. And Sage ran.

She ran until she collapsed with exhaustion, bet she knew she still wasn't safe, so she pushed to herself to her feet and began walking.

___________________________rates? Suggestions? Comments? Questions? Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed it!