Revelations [Author's Note]

Author’s Note:

Holy freaking crap, I can’t believe that I actually managed to finish this thing. I will be extremely honest – when I started writing this thing, I wasn’t sure I’d be able to finish it. I wrote it during a very dark time in my Wattpad life when I was seriously considering leaving the site altogether, not because of what it is, but because of what I’ve become and what I have to become in real life. I won’t bore you with my semantics and tearful life stories anymore. Let’s just say that I finally know what I want in life and leave it at that ;)

Mid-way, I noticed the dip in interest in the story and maybe that is because it got a bit crappy and it took me months on end to upload, which is why I’d also like to say thank you to everyone who’s stuck by me through and through ‘til the end: TheOrangutan, DEFendersGirl, AnnaKathaleena, Amarante, voldemortsayshii, Kizamon, Miss_Fletcher, hachebrown, sugar_freak, a lot of other users I’ve neglected to mention, everybody who’s voted and added my story to their libraries. Even if you didn’t leave a comment, let it be known that I truly appreciated your support and it’s what helped me finish the longest work I’ve finished to date.

Many of you will likely draw parallels with Jim Butcher’s The Dresden Files so I’ll head you off there – yes, the ritual was roughly inspired by the same ritual in Dead Beat and I’m not ashamed of that since it was an AWESOME novel and Mr. Butcher was the man who inspired me to start writing in the first place.

As many of you will also note, the writing isn’t the best it could be. I know that I’ve a long way to go before this can be truly considered publishable and I WILL someday go back on this, looking fondly at your comments, inspired to get into the publishing business, editing errors here and there, but for now, I’m content with having people enjoy my novel for what it is – one hell of a ride. (That being said, feel free to point out anything you wish me to correct and I’ll get right on it :))

Thank you to everyone who reads this. Who takes the time to read this. I hoped you enjoyed the ride as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.