The Legacy of the Fallen Star (Bonnie x Reader)(Turquoise)(Part 2)

(Your Pov this time! This is a backstory of 'The Ruby Rider' and a part two! Obviously, it'd going to be AU!! 

You follow Cloud's as your own!

Excuse any mistakes. Too long to edit? yes. Enjoy!)

I felt extremely alone.

The perplexity of being trapped inside a box terrified me. The closing in of the walls threatening to squeeze me until my insides were no longer whole. The blank white walls messing with my brain. It was all the same. It was scary. It was cruel. This earth, in fact, was cruel in its own twisted ways.

The confinement of these white walls made me emotionless. I felt nothing brew inside me for the longest time. The only thing I felt was pain. Pain was the only thing I could recognize in my twenty two years of life on this earth. Actually, I couldn't move my own legs for the matter.

I felt extremely painful.

Weak as an babe, I usually contained sickness every week. Elders of the village usually casted a spell to prevent the spread of my prone sickness of the weak. I was always sickly pale, and picking up my bag full of school books were usually too much work for me. Teasing became a daily drag on my part, and it only made me more weak, mentally.

Priests of Luna, however, saw someone more than a sickly little girl who seemed to be the most frail on this earth, yet knew knowledge and intelligence more than any other student of our little school. They saw a chance to reach Luna, and bring down wishes for the following full moon when she was capable to withstand her power. They saw a special little girl they could heal in the moon's light.

Twelve years later, here I was. I felt numb under my legs, and this sickness I had picked up on consumed everything in it's path. The disease of the dying black widow consumed my dying body. It shed my hair, every strand. It stripped me from moving. It stripped me of my freedom.

I was extremely alone.

All day, every day I stared at these white walls, inside the church of Luna. Servants would check up on me to make sure I wasn't dead yet. I knew I was nearing my death, and I was still at such an young age. I cursed the Moon at how cruel she bestowed on me. What did I do to deserve such pain in my young lungs? Pain to rot away the emotionless heart that never got to pump faster for a man to sweep me off my limping legs?

Today was different though. Today was a full moon, and Priests fully intended to finally pray to bring a blessing on my honor, to save my life. They whispered through the stone walls of the church of Luna that a star would fall down to the earth on this full moon night, this holy night. This only meant one thing.

Luna had intended to send this signal as the night before, the stars shined brighter than before. Priests, Bishops, and the almighty Pope had rushed to our village as the moon shone on one part of the forest near the village. Villagers were eager to find what would appear the following night. Perhaps, Luna would send a cure to heal my dying body? Maybe, she would send more dust of the moon, to prepare the lands for a magic reawakening. Nobody could predict what was going to go down in the forest.

I certainly hadn't expected it either.

My aquamarine eyes dully stared at the white wall in front of me. i had memorized the little lines that cracked the walls, signifying that this stronghold was growing in age. My hand gently rose onto my lap to caress the pains spouting in my poor muscles. I winced, or attempted to, as I squeezed it. My thumb rubbed circles within the flesh, and the pain eased slowly.

I hadn't told anyone about the strange dream that surfaced the night before while I was sleeping away the pain. I had heard a voice, so heavenly, so gentle. It whispered that I was going to live; I was going to become great. Soon, I would become such an legacy. Generations would remember me for centuries as they worshiped the ground I walked on. I doubted it, saying it was impossible in my current state. It chuckled, saying that I was lying and wait for the following night.