22. My Sister

Rapunzel's POV

"Well, I'm her.. I mean, your sister."

"No, my sister is dead. She died last year."

"You see, I'm your sister. You thought you accidentally killed me, but you only put me into a coma. I just woke up."

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

"I'm tell-"

"I don't want to hear what you have to say! Get out of here!" She yelled at me. Quickly I turned around and drove away.

Is that really how my sister turned out? Does she really hate me? What is her problem? I bet it's because she thinks her hurt me. I thought as I finally got home, when I did I decided to make a plan. I called a friend of Violet's, Jason is his name, and told him that I needed his help. He came over as soon as he could.

"Do you think I can help my sister?" I asked as he came inside.

"There's a possibility the plan will work." He replied as I grabbed one of my books off the shelf.

"What did she have you help her with?" I asked him.

"She had me help find a girl who is pure of heart, in exchange, I would get the girl of my dreams...." He spoke darkly of my sister.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking..?"

"No, I don't mind at all. She lied to me."

"Oh, okay then... I need to know all about her that you know. How was she acting the night of this ball, that I keep hearing about?"

"She was distant, she wasn't telling my something.. I pushed this girl into the glass mirror. Red is the girls name, she stuck inside now. I need to get her out now! Will you help me get her out? I really want her." He informed me, sounding desperate.

"I'll help you with the girl, Red. First I need to know about my sister.."

He explains all about her. The spells, the muttering, the weird obsession of the mirror, everything. I write all of this down in my journal.

This I could use. I bet I can even help Red as well as my sister. I thought as I write down as much as I can.