18. Suspicion

A/N: Hey guys! So I'm hoping to start updating every week again. Might not be on the same day, but I'll do my best to get them in before the week's end. The comments you guys leave bring me so much joy and make me want to write even more for you all. Thanx for sticking around! How you like the new update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sleepily recall the past 3 weeks from the time you went to the mall with the others and heard that voice up until now. It went by so fast. You and Wanda have become great friends, since the time you talked. She seems to enjoy having someone other than her brother to talk to, especially about Vision. She constantly talks about him. Good or bad, it didn't matter you still listened to her. You never talk to her about your crush, because you find it to be a bit weird since it's her brother. What person would want to talk about certain stuff about their own sibling?

Then there's Romanoff, who has asked you to stop being so formal and call her by her first name Natasha, is now training you. Of course, you aren't training every day since you prefer to snuggle in bed with a book. The reason you're doing it is due to the fact you would finish a book every 4 days and end up having to buy a new one on Amazon. Sadly it takes the books a while to arrive. So one day, you had nothing to do and sat in on one of Wanda and Pietro's training sessions and thought, "Why not? It could be interesting and prove to be useful later on." You asked Natasha and she agreed. The only problem was you guys never told anyone thinking it wasn't the slightest bit important. Last Thursday afternoon when Natasha was training you, Steve walked in while Natasha had you in a head lock and he completely freaked out. After the misunderstanding was cleared up Steve said he would come to every practice. Natasha allowed it only if he promised to refrain from disturbing your lesson. Steve agreed and hasn't missed any of your lessons since. Now only Natasha, Steve, and you know of your little training sessions.

You lay in bed slowly closing your eyes to relax as you take in a deep breath. The voice hadn't been bothering you lately and you feel calm. What you didn't know is what has been going on while you weren't paying attention. Tony didn't trust you. You gave off that feeling of abnormality or somehow different than a normal human being, then there is so much evidence. He thought you must be lying about something. No matter how normal you have acted so far, he noticed your moments. He constantly watched you noting when you touched your head in pain or whispered something to yourself.

Out of curiosity, Tony hacks into the mall's security to look at the film to check where you had gone the day you got "lost". He doubts his concern for a moment when he sees you just walk away into the store and went straight for a clothing section looking through a specific batch. He starts to feel bad for thinking of you as an enemy, even more at the moment you look up and realize you're alone. He sighs watching the film making sure not to miss anything. Tony wants to be sure. Then he saw it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony had called everyone: Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, even Vision and the Twins. He gathered them all in one of the many meeting rooms in the facility. Of course you did not attend. No one questioned it, after all you are not a part of the Avengers. You are just a person they are taking care of til they can figure something out. Well that's what they thought. What they didn't realize was how attached they had all gotten to you over the short period of time.

"Tony you better have a good reason for interrupting the training session with the twins," Natasha growled with a stern expression.

"I'm sure he has his reasons." Steve tired to calm her, but he didn't even know why he called everyone. "Why did you call us, Tony? Usually it's Fury or me, who gathers everyone up for meetings."