Chapter 23

Zayn

I walked down the halls and turned the corner. "Oof." I dropped my books and hit the floor. Looking up I saw Liam. "I'm sorry there mate."

He picked up all the books and and held out a hand for me to get up. When our hands touched I felt sparks. I know that I shouldn't feel this way but I did.

"You okay there." I nodded sheepishly. "I like your tattoos." Smiling I said,"Well thanks I like yours to." Really I did they were actually awesome.

"Hey well can I have your number maybe we could hang out you seem awesome." I nodded and gave him my number. In my head I wanted it to be like a love thing,but I knew he meant as friends.

"Okay well I'll see you later." I mumbled to a bye to him and watched him leave. Smiling I yelled," Bye Li!" I don't know where I was Getting All of this confidence.

"Bye zaynie." I heard him shout. Hearing him say that made me blush. Ugh Zayn stop it!! I walked to class and a frown was formed on my face.

"Zayn hey." I heard Emerson say. For some odd reason I saw Harry and her sitting next to each other. Not that it bothered me,but I felt sort of dizzy.

I ran out of the classroom past Liam and into the bathroom. I heard Liam's shouts but chose to ignore. Out of no where I got really dizzy and started throwing up.

Long a/n note..

Ok sorry for the long authors note but I just wanted to tell you that you guys are all amazing and I love that you guys are supporting this book. I wasn't going to update but I just had to forget about the update war I was having with friends! Anyway thanks always for reading this.

This chapter is dedicated to LarryFLFE
Because she made me smile when she told me to update!

Love you all!!

Taylorxoxo