Biggest Dreams

YouTube, a video-upload platform made for sharing videos through internet, easily a Social Network wasn't only made for sharing a video to the world but also for entertainment. People who used this platform as a way to entertain another's users as a job are called Youtubers, and one of my favorite is BryanStars.

He usually made awesome interviews with bands and crazy vlogs in Warped Tour with a guy named Johnnie Guilbert, whom I find pretty cute. Yes, I'm a fan of them and as every fangirl I dream of meeting them, of being friends with them, of being a part of their life.

Of course, I'm not the only girl in the planet who's interested on him, stalk him on Instagram or even only repeating his laugh on videos to my entertainment; unfortunately, celebrities are that, celebrities. They just aren't friends with anybody and even less when you have a big fanbase, that's the case of Johnnie. Yes, It was hopeless to think he'll date with you because it's ridiculous. A nobody like me, somebody who he doesn't know its existence, why would I care of thinking this?

I stand up, it was three in the morning and I haven't had any sleep, having my own fantasies about something that will never happen. I looked my messy room for a minute in search for my laptop, brushing my black hair off my face (A/N: Remember, we're going to follow fetus Alex until we get to the day they uploaded the 'I Have A Girlfriend' video) and walking through the clothes scattered in the floor. My laptop was in a chair at a corner of the room; slowly I opened it to find it on, she forgot to turn it off before. BryanStars' Twitter profile was showed, with different dates of meeting at Warped Tour. I completely forgot about it and I saw my city in one of the dates. Excited, I smiled and wrote in a note the day and place they would met. It was incredible thinking I would've the opportunity to meet them in live, honestly most of the time I couldn't go to Warped because we would be in another city meeting family, but this summer mom decided to stay home. I looked and decided to watch some videos, since I couldn't sleep. Drooling over Johnnie may be stupid for some people, I could watch him everyday but my uneasiness grew up just like this bad sensation who made me realize something; dreams are only dreams that may never come true.

I looked at my computer screen, Johnnie's face was incredible... I couldn't believe somebody like him could exist. I sighed. I was drooling over him again. Sometimes I wished that I was famous to make him notice me. Still, I don't think I would be pretty enough for somebody as him. I mean, he's perfect; I'm nowhere near perfect or even beautiful, I don't see myself as the most charismatic girl and I believe that he has more gorgeous fans than me. Again, it's ridiculous thinking he would chose me out of so many girls out there.

Then, I realized something again. YouTube world is pretty big, what if I try to be a Youtuber like them? What if I win enough popularity and he notices my existence?

I laugh at my own thoughts, who would like to watch me anyways?

I got out of my thoughts again and walked to the bed, only to laid there watching the laptop that was now in my legs. I lazily move my fingers looking for the laptop's shut down button and pressed it slowly while closing my eyes.

Warped Tour is an opportunity, with the less percent of success. Maybe something happens when I get there in a weeks, but my hopes aren't that big.

Tired of thinking, I covered myself in my sheets with a big smile on my face. It may be only a little percent of success, but for the biggest dreams little is too much.

------------------------------------------------------

This is only the introduction, the other parts are going to be larger. English is not my native language, sorry if I screw up.