Chapter 10

A/N wow 100 readers, thanks a lot to those who read this story. :)

I wrote this story jusst for fun but a lot of authors and I read a lot of stories and gave me inspiration, Though i'm stil scared as hell because my grammar and spelling needs correction. Hehehhe..! Also can I ask for help? I need someone who can teach me how to create a cover? Thanks a lot..!

P.S this chapter sucks cause I on my way to a doctors appointment as I write this, and Can I get some comments from you guys?? I mean it's just I wanna know what you think THANKS

This is dedicated to Robokitt, i've been reading 'All it took was one look' for the 100th time. It's that awesome you have to re-read it again and again

-M.I.K-

Chapter 10: I'm not human?

Tyler's PoV

"You're mine" Max said and gripped my shoulder as he pinned me down on the ground. Lumia was shocked and didn't even moved. She just stood there as I pleaded for help.

"Stop---Stop...!" I yelled and a hand smacked my cheeks and I jolted up panting and breatheless.

"Tyler are you alright?" Jasper said, how'd he get in?

"Yea..Yeah" I said trying to catch my breath

"You were having a nightmare, I didn't mean to slap you" He said sheepishly

"Ohh c'mon I know you loved it" I said with a chuckle

He chuckled and stood up

"Well are you going to be alright?" he asked

"Yeah," I looked at the clock and it was morning already

I noticed he wasn't wearing his casual uniform.

"What's with the get up?" I asked as I stood up and grabbed a t-shirt

"Me and Luc have a 2-day date" he said grinning

"Ohh... whips? canes? and whip cream?" I joked

"All of the above" he said back and my face turned to disgust

"DUDE,,!" I yelled and threw a pillow into his face

"What? you asked didn't you" he said throwing the pillow back.

We walked out of my room laughing and Kwip was in my shoulde glancing at us.

We saw Lucas standing outside leaning on his car, I noticed that his shadow wasn't a exactly a shadow fit fo a human. It was a wolf, i furrowed my eye brows and shook my head. Jasper ran to Lucas and hugged him, they were about to enter the car and I yelled "You better that have cuff marks when you get back" I yelled and ran back inside.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I did my usuall routine eat, read and go online. I finished my breakfast and done surfing the net, so I decided to return the book I got from dad's library. I scanned all the books in there and a book caught my eye a black book and it had no title. I touched the book and pull it out but a door opened at the side 'what the?' i thought and looked at the door. It was dark and creepy so decided to leave it but there was a voice inside of me that says 'go inside'

I took a deep breath and searched for a flash light in the room but didn't find anything. So I used my cellphone's light to guide me. I decided to walk inside and then the door slided and slammed closing it shut. I trembled but something inside me says 'Keep Moving'. Kept walking while shaking and trembling. I reached the end of the tunnel and I was welcomed by an unusual place.