Runaway Cat

Hi, my name is Cat and this is my life story of what had happened in my short life of 25 years.

My childhood was normal, like the ones that you had would thought to be fitted for a kid to grow up in. The tons of affection that my parents, Mom and Ben had showered me with privileges like the constant bedtime stories that I would selfishly ask my mom to tell me about the tales of the mother ram, her son and also the four wolves and so on. Ben would often showered me with tons of gifts, he had given me toys, books, dresses, but my most favorite gift were a beautiful red scarf as it is like what Ben had said that it had provided a warm and protective vibe to me and it was also my fifth birthday gift.

I would say that I was a pretty spoiled kid who has everything any kid would want and hope to get as I had gotten to enjoy the first five years of my life getting all the affections that both my parents had showered on me and that my Mom was a full time stay home Mom as most of my friends my age has siblings or both their parents had to work and thus they would not have a close bond like what I have with my family.

I had missed all of these things that I had once taken it for granted as I was too young to comprehend all the changes after my fifth birthday, which had led me to make a regrettable decision which will change my whole family dynamics and also my life upside down.

If I had one wished right now, I would want to go back in time so that I could prevent this horrible incident from happening, but I can't and thus I had decided to document this story down on paper and published it into a book so as to make it into a form of atonement towards my family and also a dog named Sebastian and the boy whose name was still unknown to me.

I had never wanted to run away from my home, but Mom and Benjamin seemed to be constantly arguing about the unborn twins, moving out from the countryside to the city where there will not be the four seasons that I had always adored and also mom's illness.

These constant arguments had made me feel lonely as Mom had stopped coming to my room during bedtime to tell me bedtime stories and Benjamin had also stopped giving me gift after he had given me a pretty red scarf which he had told me will keep me warm and save even when he and my Mom is not with me.

Benjamin and my Mom would often argue in their bedroom which was beside mine and thus I had always known that they had found it hard to adapt after Mom had found out that she was pregnant with twins. My parents had always tried to act like as though nothing was wrong as they pretended in front of me so that I won't be upset about it, but this had in turn made me feel left out and had also left me worried due to my parents strain relationship and their attitude towards me.

A few weeks after my fifth birthday, my parents had been arguing for a very long time in their room, I was worried about them and thus I had decided to check on them. I heard them talking, but I couldn't hear what they were talking about and thus I had slightly opened the door of their room so that I will be able to hear their conversation.

"Are we going to move away from this place?" A female voice echoes through from the ajar room.

"Stop asking me that! We had talked about this.It is so that your illness can be cured and also moving to the city would also be a better place to raise Cat and also the twins." a male voice shouted back.

"I know! But it is just that I think that Cat would miss this place as she had told me how she loved the four season that this place gave and that I also do not want to move to the city as it is loud and noisy there as compared to the place that we have right now.What would happen to this place after we had moved? "

'I know, but then I think that the city would be a better place to raise the kids as they will be able to made more friends there as most kids in the country are living in the city rather than this country side place.Well, as for this place.It will become part of our memory where we would treasure it as it would be torn down after we moved as I had found a potential investor who will buy this house and also this land for farming purposes."