"How'd it go bro?"

Okay this chapter is from the point of view of Stiles okie? :3 don't worry it'll change back next chapter I promise, I just wanted to write this because you all deserve something cute and funny <3

(Stiles P.O.V)

I dropped Y/N off at her house and waited until she was safe inside. Now I was parking in my driveway and walking inside. Dad isn't home yet, so I just head up to my room.
I open the door and my phone beeps with a text from Y/N.
' Today was epic stiles! Thankyou so so much! Goodnight! <3'
I read and grin. She liked it!
"You are the man Stiles!" I shout, pumping my fist in the air.
"Oh hell yeah you are!" I hear a familiar voice call out from behind me and I jump at least two feet in the air. Gah! I turn and see Scott smiling at me, chuckling a little at me reaction.
"Damn it Scott! You..I..I could've killed you!" I shout, trying not to crack a smile but failing. He bursts into laughter at that statement.
"Oh you could've huh? You could've killed me? The true alpha?" He teases, showing off his red glowing eyes.
"Pfft, yeah!" I retort and we smile at each other.
"So, you're the man huh? I take it that the date went well hmm?" Scott says, making himself comfy on my bed. To say the date went well would be an understatement. It went perfect. She's perfect. Everything just...wow.
"Sure did dude! She was just...wow...and she loved the setup of it and and she hugged me and dude I love this girl. I actually love this girl." I say, trying not to ramble too much. I sigh and flop down in my desk chair, spinning it around to face Scott.
"I knew it. I knew she was going to be the one! I could sense it!" He announces triumphantly. Sense it? What?
"Sense it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Uh yeah...it's uh..a werewolf thing" he blurts out and I roll my eyes.
"Yeah, sure it is buddy..and I'm an abominable snowman" I reply sarcasm dripping off my every word. He starts laughing and so do I.
" I'm totally trying to picture you all white and fluffy!" He shouts making us laugh even harder. Oh my gosh yes. I've got it. I rush over to my closet and pull out a white fluffy scarf and wrap it around my head. I then turn and pull a face at Scott who instantly snaps a picture. Wait. Picture!! Shit! I dive onto the bed and tackle Scott, wrestling to get his phone. "DONT YOU DARE SEND IT TO Y/N!!!" I shout and he smirks and my eyes widen. "SCOTT!!!" I tell and we wriggle about on my bed, getting tangled up in each other and within seconds we are face to face, my hand gripping his along with his phone. I give him a look that says "don't do it" but he doesn't care. I stare in horror as Scott makes a kissy face and leans into me. "Scott!! Stop!" I say with a laugh. "My Kisses are for Y/N only!" I say and he smirks. I hear a cough from my doorway and both mine and Scott's eyes widen. I look over my shoulder and smile sheepishly at the culprit, my dad. Worst. Timing. Ever.
"Dad uh-" I start but he just shakes his head.
"I don't even wanna know boys, I don't. Even. Wanna. Know. " he says walking off to the kitchen.
I turn to face Scott and we both crack up laughing, as I get off him.
I catch my breath and look over to see him pressing send. Damn it!
I hear my phone beep and fumble to get it out. Ah crap. Y/N.
'You make a cute abominable snowman ;)'
I groan and fall off my bed.
"What'd she say?" Scott asks with a wink. You know perfectly well you little shit.
"She said...I make a cute abominable snowman" I mumble, my face heating up a bit. He gets up and nudges me.
"She's so into you man!"
I smile. Maybe she is? That'd be a miracle, she's so beautiful and I love her with every fibre of my being.
"I hope so, cause otherwise I'm going to get rejected tomorrow" I say quietly.
"You're gonna ask her! Yes! I knew it! I knew you had it in you bro!" Scott shouts and I jump a little. Damn he heard it!
"Okay yes shush shush, don't tell her though, I want to surprise her" I say covering his mouth an he nods.
Tomorrow is going to have to be perfect for my..er well...almost my Y/N.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
#SCILES #SCILES #SCILES #SCILES

Hehe I hope you liked that little reference! :D
Sorry this wasn't a very good chapter...I haven't been feeling 120% as usual...
I'll make it up to you all though! I promise this next chapter is gonna make you all squee in happiness at how cute it is!  :D
<3 love you all
~ Tom