Not today

Cece's point of view

Duce I said into the phone is Rocky back. No sorry Cece I wanted to let you know I am waiting for her. Okay bye Duce I said and hanged up. I couldn't fall asleep cause Rocky wasn't here and I was really worried. Then Flynn said I can't fall asleep. Okay do you want to sleep with me? Just this time he mumbled and crawled in with me. He said he feels better now. And so do I. Then we talked for a while until we both fell asleep.

Rocky's point of view

I was running to get back but I bumped into someone and I fell. The person fell to but he got to his feet and helped me up and I thanked him. He said what are you doing up this late? And why are you alone. Long story and I have to go. Okay well you need sleep. I will get sleep. Yea especially since you are on Shake It Up and have a friend that is crazy named Cece. And your friend Duce. How do you know this about me I asked. Bye Raquel. What he knows my real name! I ran away from him and someone wrapped me in there arms. I looked up and saw Duce standing there looking at me. Are you okay Rocky? Yea I am fine and where is Cece? She is sleeping. Oh okay I said and started to get out of his arms. No don't go he said. I looked at him and he crashed his lips into mine. I kissed back and inside I feel really good. He looks at me and said I love you. I love you to I said still looking at him. He lets me out of his arms and says get some rest. Okay I say and start to walk up the stairs. I looked back at him and he was watching me leave. I love you he said. I love you to. Then he came over to me and said boyfriend and girlfriend? I would love to be your girlfriend I say and kiss him on the cheek and he kisses my head and go to my bed and fall asleep. I dream about Gunther and Tinka saying not today but tomorrow you can ask us a question. Then I dream of Duce and I smile to myself.