A Teenage Love story five

Five

Sally p.o.v

Matt ran up to me, picked me up and turned me around; I put my arms around Matt's neck, while he put his round my waist. We kissed until Adam came out of the changing rooms and over to us.

"Hey love birds! Matt coach said you need to stop sucking face and get in there for a coach to captains talk" Matt kissed me one more time before running in to the changing rooms. I linked arms with Adam and we began to walk towards the girls changing rooms.

"Did you know that even when u are all sweaty and gross looking, you still smell like vanilla and look really stunning"

"That was a strange compliment and thank you"

"I missed u last game"

"I know but I had this running tournament to go to, which I won by the way"

"Hey, well done hunni" he gave me a bear hug and I ran to get changed. When I had finished having a shower, doing my hair, clothes and makeup I went to meet Lucy by the car. While I was waiting there Queen's coach arrived, and guess who got off the coach first? None other than my ex Oscar, he walked up to me with a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon Sal, fancy seeing u here"

"Well it is my school, and my boyfriend who is playing u this evening Oscar"

"What no hello, and no nick-name for me today?"

"Well if I called you the nick-name I'm thinking I would be kicked out of school" then Oscar's groupies walked up to us.

"Well hello Sal, long time no see"

"Hello Jake" I turned to the rest of them "Eddie, Karl, Kenneth, and last hello Robbie"

"Hey sexy" they all said in unison. I spotted Lucy coming over to us,

"Lucy my dear long time, hay?" they all said to her, she gave me the look what told me she would back me up.

"Not long enough, ready to go Sal?"

"Sure"

"I will get u back SALLY!" Oscar yelled after me.

"Not bloody likely" I whispered to Lucy as we walked away, we both laughed.

We found are normal seats around the pitch, and we discuss about Toby, and decided that we would get everyone to come with me and Toby.

The game ended at five 3-1 to Kings, we one yay! I ran on to the pitch with Lucy (Who ran to my brother, gross), I ran to Matt, jumped into his arms and we kissed and then yelled happily.

"Were all going drinking with Nick at 9 want to come?" I asked Matt

"If your there I am too"

"I asked that new boy Toby"

"Oh, and is he coming?"

"Yes, and be nice, but I already know u will for me" we kissed again, and then he had to get changed, while I went home to change.

When I got home, dad was still at work as was Sam, Jack was at Lucks and mum was passed out on the kitchen floor with a bottle of cider in her hand. I flicked through the phone book until I found Toby's number.

"'supp" a man's voice said down the receiver.

"Hey, is Toby there?"

"Who's asking?"

"Sally"

"Sure I'll get him for u" there was some rattling and then.

"Hey Sally"

"Hey ya Toby, um I was just ringing to tell u were and when"

"Oh yer thanks"

"Um okay so it's at the swan at 9"

"Cool"

"Oh and everyone's going I hope u don't mind"

"No that's okay, see you then"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Well he's good over the phone.

Toby's p.o.v

I put the phone down, turned around to see my brothers smiling at me.

"Who was she?"

"A girl I met at school"

"What did she want?"

"She was telling me where and when, we're going drinking tonight"

"Do u like her?"

"Shut up"

"Bit to touchy don't you think?" I stormed out of the room and into my bedroom, slammed the door really hard and laid on my bed.