©hapte® 1

Summary
Okay, I know I've done a lot of bad things before I died, like pranking my little brother Aang, and stealing those delicious looking apples that was indeed delicious, but come on!

"Aaaw! You're so cute Little Hime!"My so called Father grinned, his long red hair tickling my cheeks slightly. But, I ignored him, more focused on the headband thingy on his neck with a leaf insignia.

Shiit, I am in the Naruto World

××××

Hmm.

Hmmmm.

I didn't think Hell or Heaven is this boring.

I mused silently. Trying to move inside the tight, warm, and wet space that I was in.

At least I was comfortable.

After I thought that, I felt the most uncomfortable thing ever. It's like I was being pushed inside a tight tube and it freaking hurts!
Tears springed out my eyes and I wailed.

"Shh, Shh"A voice whispered and I froze. What? Who? I squirmed and felt large hands enveloped me, wrapping me in a warm blanket.

I whimpered and opened my eyes. Shock filled my core when a face faced me.

The face, or the man smiled, though I noticed it was a little bit strained.

"Himeko.. My beautiful daughter"

Huh? Whaaaaaaaat?!!

××××

"Himeko-chaan! It's feeding time!"Akashi, or Tou-chan screamed, lifting me off my crib with a bottle of milk on his other hand.

After a few days, I finally accepted the fact that I was indeed reincarnated and that I was a baby again.

I cooed, at Tou-chan, reaching for the bottle of milk. What? Don't look at me like that, I'm a growing girl and I need my milk.

Tou-chan laughed, and finally, placed the nipple of the bottle on my mouth and I sucked greedily.

I found out that Akemi, my Kaa-chan died in childbirth. And I can't help but to feel that I was the cause of why she died and why Tou-chan is sad. I also found out that I can still bend here! Awsome!

Tou-chan patted my back when I finished my milk, and started to sway. Making me sleepy.

Ugh, Tou-chan you traitor.

×××××