A Message For My Dear, YOU

This is dedicated to her. The one I consider as the real wattpad goddess. To the ever GORGEOUS Ate Mia. I idolize her a lot. She's simply the best writer for me :) enjoy reading ate mia.

>might wanna play the video on the right? it may add a bit of intensity on the emotion. enjoy reading :) -->>

I remember the first day that we've been together, for me that was the most exciting day of my life. I started to woke up with a more genuine smile, and you've given me the reason to sleep with the same smile, too. I can't help not to fall for you even harder for everyday that pass us by. My Dear, you never failed to amaze me. A lot of people envy me for having you, and there's always this "you're so lucky" oh, am i? Of course. I answer their questions with a proud tone along with it, as always, that's what you've done to me. I never imagined myself without you. Right there and then, my futuristic thoughts of carrying your name along with mine, sends me shiver, excitement and overflowing happiness.

But then, like any other relationships, there goes the conflicts. I experienced a lot of pressure. When I say alot, it means A LOT. And that just stressed me too much. I’m not good in terms of handling issues, and the pressure just ate the best of me. I’m fighting the urge of givin’ up on us, but I’m getting tired to that kind of burden inside me. I can’t divert it into a reasonable thought anymore. Coward as you may say, but that’s it! I think I’ve had enough.

I know you’ve fought BIGTIME just to save our sinking relationship, but I gave up. I’m not worth it, though it’s breaking my heart, I’m letting you go. We’ve been through a lot, My Dear. And I can’t handle to see you in pain anymore just because of my nonsense insecurities and wrong decisions. You know how much I love you, and the thought of leaving you just freaks me out. 

 I once promised that I’ll hold on tight to our relationship, but I guess, promises are really made to be broken. Having you always by my side is somewhat enchanting, to the extent that I don’t want you away from me even for a minute. I didn’t see it coming, that you My Dear, as a root of my happiness, has been the great contributor of my pain, too. I knew for a fact, that relationship’s not just having the two of us smoothly sailing and carefree. It has its own rough roads, but too much for that, it’s intolerable and unhealthy.

I’ll surely miss our outrageous journeys, our adventures, and a lot of things that we’ve shared. I’ll keep those memories with me, same with the lessons that you’ve taught me. Those things will surely help me through a lot more things that I might encounter along the way.

 And now we’re down for the most awaited cliché part. “It’s not you it’s me.” My Dear, we know for a fact, and I admit that it has always been me, who lead us to this kind of situation.  You can’t blame me because my mistakes are redundant. You’ve been so perfect, which gives me more insecurity, and more reasons not to continue on. I can’t see any point for me to stay, when all I can do is develop these kind of issues.

I know I’m stupid to just drift off away from you. As the saying goes, when things are meant to be, no matter what happens along the road, they’ll still end up together. I’ll hold on to that. So when the time comes that you’re still free, same goes with me, and I have gathered my better self, believe me, I’ll be more than willing to face the future with you by my side. But for now let me bid my goodbye to you. Let me rephrase that, see you again. It’s kinda painful to say that word to the one I love, that’s why I’ll see you in the future, I guess, My Dear.

GB's note: there you go. bear with my errors, be it, typo, grammatical, whatsoever. Writing's really not my cup of tea, i just did this to express. thank you for dropping by :)