Author's Thank You Note

As you all know, The One I Left Behind is the first story I wrote on wattpad. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much I enjoyed writing each and every chapter.

It wasn't easy finding time to write in between work, family obligations and daily chores but everytime the number of reads go up, it inspires me and that makes all the sacrifices worthwhile.

So thank you po sa lahat ng followers, sa mga nagbasa, nag-vote, nag-comment, nag-send ng message at nag-add sa reading list. I feel rewarded when you guys show appreciation sa kwentong sinusulat ko. Everything counts and I want you to know that I cherish what each of you has done for me.

To my family, friends and acquaintances ko na nag-follow at nagbasa, thank you all so much. I know some of you don't have existing wattpad accounts pero gumawa talaga just to support me and I'm deeply touched. Many thanks....

irenafaith

thebravefive

HelenaRoseT

emmieanndiaconte

EverArcega

garutayo06

MeshSheil

ClariceArjona

yuannelordeliz

PeterJohnDy7

sweetbabyweng

ebdiaconte

joiwey12

To my followers and readers na kahit hindi ako kilala ay sinuportahan ang story ko, pati na rin sa mga kasali sa fans club ni Tyler at sa mga mas gusto si Gwen at Josh, salamat from the bottom of my heart. A couple of more thanks sa mga super sipag mag-vote at mag-comment and thanks also for sharing this story to your friends. Sana samahan ninyo ulit ako sa next story na susulatin ko.

clouded_leaf

lanaisperfect_

e_panghulan

MysteriousOne_305

ashley010313

jharyse_16

happybunniee018

gswiftie13

divine_espanto

johna_19

elmo1256

JulieRoseAcuyong

westernstar8

kmca21

harmony0607

pinkystocky

hazelleacebo5

SherinaDeVilla

pusangclarita

stephen2016

Hyeonaera_CMBD-SJYDS

Sa mga silent readers, thank you. Hindi po bawal magparamdam so I can also thank you personally. You can send me a private message also, gaya ng ginagawa ng iba. Nagre-reply po ako, promise.

To irenafaith, sa all-out suport, sa paulit-ulit na pagbabasa dahil inlove ka na kay Gavin, sa poem, sa mga very useful insights and infos about social work, and for being my inspiration for Syndell's character, thank you so much trusted friend. I hope dumating (or magising?) na ang Gavin mo.

Finally, thank you, Lord. I am nothing without you. I owe you everything. To God be the glory.

Until the next story, guys! Hope to hear from all of you again sa next story entitled "Just One Date". If it's not too much to ask for, kindly vote per chapter po. Feel free to comment as well and I'd appreciate it very much if you could please share the story to your friends.

Thank you everyone =)