Chapter 22

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the to/tvd characters.

A/N: I will tell the side of the story from Elena's POV from Damon's death to the present.

Chapter 22

Elijah's POV

Two months later...

It has been two months since everything has spiral out of control. Two months since she has spoken to me or even glance my way. She basically barricaded herself in her room since she came back from Mystic Falls.

As much as I wanted to comfort her, I couldn't find it in myself to be sympathetic, because what Damon...

I can't even speak his name without getting angry. I remember that day as clearly like it was hours ago...

Flashback

I searched high and low for him. For a moment, I started to believe that he went back to Mystic Falls, but I still searched.

I went to Marcel's compound, pushing past the usual guards, looking for Marcel himself. Once he came into view, I saw Rebekah and Marcel up close and personal. They both turned their head, immediately pulling back.

I glared, choosing to ignore intimate setting. "Marcel, I want to know if any of your followers came in contact with a vampire that goes by Damon Salvatore." I asked, straight out.

Marcel looked confused at me. "I've had no reports about any new comers, but why the interest." He asked, crossing his arms.

"That's my own business. I figure you have other people keeping your interest elsewhere." Without sparing a glance, I left the compound.

I wander the streets until I ended back at my house. I walked up the stairs and into the house and straight to the voices in the parlor. "Any luck in your search?" I asked, skipping the pleasantries.

"Well, Damon had fun killing some of my hybrids, but that as close we got to catching him." Klaus growled, pacing.

"I looked and looked. Nothing." Kol said, sipping on his drink. Caroline hunched her shoulders.

"Even if I did find him, he is older. Damon might be impulsive, but he got brains." She said, looking nervously upstairs.

"Bonnie? Have she tried a locator spell?" I asked.

Caroline was about to answer, but was cut off. "No, I haven't and I won't." Bonnie said, walking down the stairs. She walks into the room, taking a stance on the other side of the room, opposite of me.

"I don't understand. You would allow Damon to continue to walk around, after what he did to Elena?" I asked, shocked at what I had to ask.

"I don't support what Damon did. I don't care if lives or dies, but I won't be part of it." Bonnie exclaimed, looking through a spell book.

Caroline stepped up. "Bonnie, he had plenty of chances to right himself. Yet, he keeps choosing wrong. He needs to be stopped." Caroline ranted.

Bonnie huffed. "I agree that he needs to be stopped." Bonnie said, looking back at Caroline.

"So, what is the problem, then? Killing him is viable solution." Caroline said, looking confused.

"Careful, your Klaus is showing." Bonnie said, snippily.

Caroline frowned. "What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Caroline stepped back as if she was slapped.