Let The Fun begun

Ryan's POV

at the venue  4 hours laiter

            ' 'Everybody get  over here me and Mark have talk to You all''I said  to My OneRepublic boys and Colbie who were in backstage with me while Foster The People where performing while standing in    backstage room where we could chill and relax before and after show-the room was bigger than my 1st apartment ,it had two huge rooms they had nice red tone  to it -one room had big TV and sofa where we could sit and watch news or anything before show to relax.

And other room had big table that had food on  and also  drinks for us since we were big company that toured together at same time in one tour and to add cherry on top it had  nice puffy chairs one large sofa and a lot of chairs and it was a great place to pratice for show and relax.

''We're coming we're coming''Eddie said and came in and others followed him like baby birds follow daddy bird and to add cheey on top Zach carried Colbie in on his sholders  -how cute.

''Everybody here?''Mark asked and looked at us and we all just nodded  for yes.

''Great well as You know in beguing You had to do  15 shows with Foster The People but since now Cubbie is  threat  to our health and well being and since he is no longer with Colbie Me and Clint   had meeting with  Foster the people maniger and he agreed to pull the plug on this tour earlier so in Las Vegas which is two shows away we're parting ways with Foster The People and never colabrating again and then its just Colbie Tedder  and OneRepublic doing joined tour ''.

''Oh cool thats great news''Brent said happy and hugged Denise from behind.

''Thats perfect news I wish they would part ways earlier but oh well thats life''Zach said and  pulled Colbie even closer

''Wonderfull news ''Colbie said and  everyone agreed .

''Hey Fosters finshed their set how about we  start the show guys''Eddie said and jumped up and down in exciment.

''Yes'' we all said and Me and My boys and Colbie like hockey team legged to stage to start the show.

_________________________________

When Me and boys and Colbie got on stage ,guys imdently took their posstions leaving me and Colbie stand in middle.

I looked at Colbie and said ''Like we praticed Colbie no going back we can do this'',then I grabbed her hand and said ''You and I are perfect duo we were made to sing duets together''

''Yes now lets do kick ass show man''Colbie shouted and patted my back,I smiled at her and said to boys,''We are ready to perform guys''

 They nodded and began to play their part and I began to sing Dont look down  which I always enjoyed to perform-it was such a light song to start a show with,it just felt magical as love ,turlly amazing.