Are you kidding me?

Nico let his head drop on the infirmary pillow. It had been an uninteresting hour, and he had done almost nothing, apart from eat a sandwich.
It was a really good sandwich.

He sighed and rolled over. On a scale of one to ten, how bored was he?
About a 9 1/2.

He jumped when he heard the door slam shut. Finally, some time without anyone constantly staring at-

"Hey Nico!" Will chirped. "I had a nap like you told me to, and I feel much better now."

Nico rolled over. He stared at Will, wondering whether he should just ignore the older boy.

"Um, Nico?"

Nope. He would have to listen.

"Yes, Will?" Venom was clearly laced in his voice. Will seemed to shrink.

"H-how was your time with Rachel?"

"Worse than stealing Drew's waterproof makeup."

"Oh. I'll talk to her-"

"Will. I'd kind of like to be alone."

"Why?"

Why? Nico wasn't exactly sure. Maybe it had something to do with his crush watching him in his sleep.

But, y'know, that isn't creepy at all.

Nico ended up just sighing in response.
Will looked a bit like a sad puppy.

"Really Will. I'm fine."

For some unknown reason, Will's expression hardened.

"No. I am your doctor, you are my patient. I decide what you can and can't do while you're in the infirmary. You are certainly not allowed to try and get me or my siblings out of this room."

Nico swore he heard a: "You go, Will!" From another infirmary room, but if he had, Will ignored it.

Nico raised his eyebrow. "Fine then. At least I don't watch people sleep."

Will turned crimson. "I-it was for-for medical r-reasons..."

The son of Hades simply snorted and rolled over. The blonde, however, was still muttering to himself and stuttering.

It was an oddly empowering feeling, being able to make someone blush and stutter.

Nico smirked and buried himself under his covers.

-------------------------

Will was singing.

It had started out as a soft humming, but then escalated to a full blown sing-off between him and Nico.

"No, the words are:

It was the Fourth of July,
You and I were fire,
Fire,
Fireworks,
That went off too soon,
And I'll miss you in the June gloom too,

Not 'jungle too'," Nico had snapped.

"Well I'm sorry that I heard the song incorrectly," Will yelled.

"I thought Apollo kids were good at this stuff!"

"Obviously, you were wrong!"

"Will, why are you so touchy about this? It's just song lyrics!"

"You're the one shouting!"

"So are you, idiot!"

Will looked mildly embarrassed. "Oh."

A young healer walked in. What was his name? Oh yeah.

George spoke in a high-pitched voice. "Thank Apollo you guys stopped shouting. You sounded like an old married couple."

He grinned slyly at Will, who rolled his eyes.

Was he trying to hide a blush?

George shook his head. "Anyway, I was going to talk to Will." He then turned to his cabin counsellor. "We do have other patients, you know."

Will sighed, like he was tired of hearing that particular statement. "You know that di Angelo is a... um... special patient."

Nico raised his eyebrow as George giggled wildly. The younger child of Apollo was almost hysterical.

Yep, Will was definitely blushing. In fact, he had turned a bright crimson.

"What do you mean, 'special patient'?" Nico asked.

Apparently, this was so funny that George had to fall over and have an asthma attack.

(A/n)

Hey guys!

Okay straight to the excuse.

Writers block, homework.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!