Save Me

Mr. Sorenson POV

That little bitch thought she could get close to people. I had no problem with her moving around the world because she was MI6 but when Alex told me that she was getting close to boys I had to step in.

I just know that she is going to tell someone about what happened. I also know that she found out a lot more about her real mother than I wanted her to because it would put me away for a long time no matter who I pay off. Most people would even want to shoot me.

Hearing Sang starting to wake up I go to check on her, it's not like I want her to die she is still my daughter I just don't want people to care about her.

I may just have to leave her in this room all alone and the only person that she will have contact with would be me when I bring her food and who ever wants to pay for time with her.

"Good morning my sweet little daughter," I say with sarcasm in my voice, there is nothing sweet about this girl.

She is one of the worst things that happened to me, I thought with all the torment that my wife and perfect daughter put her through that she would have been dead a long time ago. But she just pulled through and that pissed me off the most so when I kicked her out I had no idea that MI6 would pull her in but they did and gave her a life.

Once I finally found her I had her first handler killed and then made sure that Alex was to replace him. Alex has been on my payroll for years and he is one of the best men I have.

"Where am I and where are you?" she asks me because I am standing behind her so she can't see me.

I walk to stand in front of her. So she can see me after all the years she has been away.

"Why would I tell you where we are it's not like you can get away. Oh and those boys that you have wrapped around your little finger want nothing to do with you anymore and if they did they would never be able to find you. It is just you, me and a nice young man that would like to have some alone time with you. Since you are not going anywhere, I can use you any way I want," I tell her with a smile when I see that she starts to cry at the mention of the boys.

I move her to the bed that is in the room and I tie her hands and feet to the ends of the bed so it is easier for the men.

I turn to leave the room to get John since he has paid good money for an hour with Sang. But Sang being the bitch she is, has to have a say.

"You will not get away with this. I know my boys and they will come looking for me. You don't know what you have gotten yourself into," she spits out at me and I just laugh while walking away.

Once I get out the door I go and look for John, I find him at the bar we have and I take a good look at him. He is a big guy and he is going to hurt her, but as long as I get money I don't care what happens to her.

I send him into the room with Sang and stand by the door to hear her scream, the sound is like music to my ears. Hearing a girl scream is just great.

Sang POV

I knew my father was a bastard, but I didn't think he would be this bad.

What does he want with me? He was the one that kicked me out of the house when I was younger. I guess he doesn't want anyone to have a life outside of him.

With him moving me to the bed, I have a bad feeling but you never know with him.

When I told him the boys would come for me I don't know if it was for him or for myself but I have to believe that they would come to save me and I just hope it's not too late if they do find me.