Chapter 3

German just walked and walked and just couldn't take his mind off of his friend having a boyfriend... Or in fact any other man in her life other than her son.

He felt so bad for being jealous, but he just couldn't help it.

Back when they were playing to be an actual couple together he was happy to play that with her...

Not like if he'd need to do that now, but still...

"Why am I so jealous? I should be more happy for her... After all I was the one turning her down and making her sad... So now why?"

He sighed.

"I have my life back... This is what I wanted... Or am I just getting bored of this? But I'm not like that!"

- German! - he heard someone suddenly snapping at him angrily which made him jump.

It was the one person he was thinking about.

Selvaggia.

- Uh... Hi - he said awkwardly - What are you doing here alone?

- I was actually looking for you - she replied - Are you free now?

- Yes... What is it? Is there something wrong?

- No! Well... I don't know. You tell me...

- Huh?

- You looked rather angry earlier in the school... I just wanted to know if you're okay...

- Well, uh... I'm fine, I guess. I was just surprised to see you with this man... That's all.

- I see - she mumbled - But I hope you're not mad at me, or anything...

- No! In fact... I'm glad you're happy...

"Great, German. Lie just a little more and you'll look even more stupid than you already do!" - German groaned to himself.

- So... We can still be friends? - she continued asking and as awkward as everything was he simply nodded.

- Yes, of course. There nothing and nobody that can keep me away from you... I-I mean as a friend, of course...

- That's good to hear - she smiled at him.

- Hey! This is all I get?! - he snapped jokingly - Give me a hug already!

- Yes, Sir! - she laughed as she hugged him tightly which he returned right away.

She felt relieved to know that she still has her best friend, even though she also felt a little jealousy over German and Angie being together.

"As long as we're friends... It doesn't matter..." - she thought, but how wrong she really was.

And even though German agreed to stay friends he felt way too jealous and bad over all this and he wasn't sure if he'll be able to stay close to Selvaggia.

"Maybe being just a little far will be just fine" - he was thinking that, but again... How would he keep his distance from someone he already felt more than friendship?

Or was he just imagining things.

Maybe getting into work more will make him forget about all this...

As the school is starting to get more and more busy with all the students it already has.

"I'll be too busy to hang out... So it'll be fine."

This was his last thought before going to bed in the night and falling asleep.