Our Last Time on Earth (last chapter)

We were sitting on our balcony in the night while watching the stars . Our children became alduts and have a new family. I knew that this was the last time that I'll look at this view. I smiled as my wrinkles moved at the side of my lips. I held Kaname's hand and whispered "Kaname's, I'm happy." Kaname's looked at me with a smile on his face and said in his deep yet some how squeaky voice "I'm happy too (Y/n), I'm really happy." I smiled as I held his hand tightly as I felt a tear roll down my eyes. I whispered as I became sleepy and the world started spinning around, I couldn't breathe and I knew that this was my time. I whispered "I love you Kaname....." Then everywhere became dark as I went into eternal sleep.

Kaname pov

I watched my wife as she closed her eyes and shattered into diamond crystals. I whispered as I as well joined her too "I will always love you (Y/n), we may be forgotten from this world but our love for each other will never be forgotten." The I closed my eyes as I as well went to eternal sleep.

No one's pov

Kaname shattered into crystals as stars became dull, the fireflies no longer shined it's light as the wolf howled to show that another love story has ended.

That's the end of..

The unbelievable love.