Chapter 3

Anya's POV

We got into the classroom holding hands. His fan club looked pissed. I kinda clung to him and he patted my back reassuringly. He sent a death glare at them and they all swooned. I almost puked, but didn't show it.

We sat down and I was very close to Natsume. Jinno-sensei didn't like this and wanted to talk to us after class.

"Yes Jinno-sensei?"

"What is with you two?"

"If you got an issue take it up with Persona." I saw someone standing there and automatically pulled Natsume into a kiss. Damn I loved this. Jinno-sensei was about to say something when Narumi came up.

"Well well. Never thought you two would get together. And after just one day. I don't know if it should be cute or creepy as hell." I looked at him and Natsume and I walked back into the classroom.

It was gonna be a self study so I looked at Natsume and smiled. He looked back and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his lap. All of his fangirls came over.

"You stupid hoe. What have you done to Natsume-kun." I looked at them. Seriously? We were this good at acting? Sweet. "Natsume was almost ours until you used your stupid Alice on him." Natsume looked at them and they didn't stop. "Why did you come here? Did you come for the boys? You have an Alice, but you weren't taken at first. So that means that it must be difficult to prove." I looked at the ground.

"I came here for my brother." They all laughed.

"Yeah right." Youichi walked in and saw this. He used his Alice and they all screamed. "What the hell?"

"Leave Onee-sama alone you ugly trolls." I was still looking at the ground. Youichi crawled into my lap and hugged me.

"You could be faking that too."

"Shut the hell up." The girls stared at Natsume. "Anya is my girlfriend and you will treat her with respect. If you don't I'll have no choice but to burn you to a crisp." I smiled.

"Thanks Natsu." He looked at me and nodded. I kissed his lips and he kissed back. Damn was acting fun. One of the boys walked over.

"We don't doubt that Natsume could get a girl, but not sure that you'd be it. Let's test this 'relationship' out. Kiss, using your tongues." I blushed. They wanted us to french. Natsume was also blushing.

"I-I'm not ready for that. We've only been dating for a few hours. I mean, come on." They looked at us and scoffed.

Natsume growled and I turned towards him. He caught my mouth and tried to get his tongue in but I wouldn't let him. We pulled apart and he just looked at me.

"What's wrong Anya?" I looked in my lap.

"Youichi. Be good for Onee-sama and play with those mean ugly trolls okay." He nodded and went off. I turned and was straddling Natsume's lap. He put his arms around my waist while mine were around his neck. We kept getting closer till our lips met. He tried to get his tongue in when the boys told us to stop.

"That's good. You can stop. You two really are a couple." I sighed and looked at Natsume. His face looked the same but I decided to read his mind.

"I kinda wanted too. Oh well. Maybe she'll settle for kissing while she's sitting like this" I smiled as his face got closer. We were still kissing when Tina started to play with everyone, even when Narumi came in.

"Okay Natsume, Anya. You two can stop now. You two are wanted in the staff room." We nodded and left while holding hands. We made it there and Persona was there. I bowed slightly to him in respect.