6

When your phone is FINALLY fixed. (: Hallelujah.

Comment "Thank you William" because my Boyfriend is awesome and fixed it despite it being destroyed.

Vivian's POV

I was trapped in a thick, dark abyss of pain, rendering myself useless. There was no way for me to help myself..one minute I'm pushing past the pain and the next, I collapse.

I could feel the pain, I could hear the sounds around me..but I couldn't speak..I couldn't see and for the first time I couldn't save myself.

"Quickly..lay her across the table.."A voice breaks through my pain and says, going unidentified from my lack of focus.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"Get him out of here!"

"Wait! I need to know if she's going to be okay.."

A struggle breaks out, the sound of flesh being hit against, things being thrown is what I focus on to try and pretend that this pain will all be over soon.

A door shuts, and the room goes quiet, only the sound of quick feet on the floor can be heard. I feel my arms and legs being pulled at making me want to scream out in pain..but I can't.

"Take everything off of her now.." My shirt is immediately removed, other articles of clothing next,"..we can't afford to lose her.."

The room grows silent again.

"I just don't understand how this happened," An aggravated voice I recognized as one of my doctors, says.

"Do you think someone knows?" Another doctor questions.

"The Black Panther.."

"He's dead," the aggravated doctor cuts him off by saying. Murmurs fill the room and the doctor speaks again, more authority in his voice.

"He's dead and if you don't get your *ss moving we're going to lose her too!"

The sound of metal trays being loaded with needles and liquid filled bottles clatter throughout the room until the trays familiar dragging sound stops right along my side. A loud beeping noise then begins, starting at my head and end at my feet.

"What do you have for me so far?" One of the doctors shout.

"The scan shows that..that.." The female doctors voice hesitates.

"That what!"

"She's no longer above the 95 marker.."

What was going on? I was beyond confused..

"Impossible," The doctor resentfully shouts, his shoes taking him quickly across the room just as the tugging and pulling of my leg and shoulder stops.

"This can't be possible.." The doctor says to himself,"..her last session was just the other day. She should be at the least, 97.."

"She's at 84.." The female doctor timidly points out.

"Don't you think I can see that?" He shouts at her.

"What will it affect first?" A second male voice asks.

"She won't be as attentive," Someone else responds,"And her memories..well they'll start to come back. "

"Is that bad?"

"Extremely..this will set us back farther than anything. She won't be able to function once she remembers ev.."

Is the last I hear when I feel a needle break skin, slowly begin to knock me unconscious. My brain feels hazy and I cannot hear so I try with all my might to remember for later the few short words I've heard in order to figure out what this could mean.

Harry's POV

"Alright, so what are you going to do then? Kill me?" I ask. I was already seen as weak to him and I'm sure everyone else, and it was really something that would only get better with time.

He doesn't answer only pushing the knife against my skin further, I'm sure if I moved he'd break skin. We stare each other down, and I try to put on a tough face, telling myself that this won't get any easier if I don't get past this weak image I hold.

We stare each other down, and I swear this is never going to let up..we were going to be here for hours. Or at least until the Black Widow regained consciousness.

"Very unlike you to pick a fight with the weak, Liam," Someone walking through the door from behind me says.

"Sophia,"Liam nearly gasps, instantly stepping back from me, looking completely surprised while his face turned bright red.

"I didn't know you were back, how was the mission?" He stammers.

"Clearly," I catch sight of the brunette as I rub my neck a small cut wet with my own blood left behind.

"And it was fine." She answers in a bored tone. Her eye scan the room, once they pass me, she continues on before giving me a second look.

"You're Des son right?" She turns to me and asks.

"Yea," I answer slowly feeling that sting from her comment about being weak. I guess it was just something Id have to get use to.

"Thought so," She says in almost meaning for it to sound insulting,"What is this like- your tenth time trying to make it here?"

"Third," I correct her, confirming that she did in fact mean it as an insult.

"Right..third," She smiles,"Well, welcome back."

She turns her back and Liam is right back at my throat only this time digging the knife near my jaw.

"Don't think you're getting off easy..if something happens to the Black Widow I know who to go after.."He whispers in my ear before shoving me back.

I watch as he walks over to Sophia, before shooting me another dirty look. I pace back and forth, feeling panicked. This was just one person..I could only imagine how much trouble Id be in once everyone found out..that is if the Black Widow died.

The waiting area is nearly empty, multiple people coming and going as if my anxiety wasn't already through the roof. I tried to see the long wait as a hopeful sign..if she were dead already they wouldn't have me sitting here without word. Right?

I finally take a seat, my legs tired out from standing. I find a seat in the corner and as I plop down the door opens, in walking a short messy haired boy with a mail cart, two very large, very muscular men behind him.

"Is there a Harry Styles here?" He says looking around the room after reading off a small piece of paper.

Before I have a chance to respond, and to wonder if i should at all, one of the large men point me out before leading the way rather purposefully. Unsure of what to do, I go along with it, their hefty hands gripping my arms tightly on either side as the messy haired boy says:

"Harry Styles?"

I nod hesitantly.

"Come with us."

"Why?" I force myself to ask.

"You're in deep sh*t," He smirks, shaking his head at me, before turning back around, leading the way out.