Untitled Part 1

Chapter 1

Why was everything in his head fuzzy?

That annoying ring in his ear?

Harry shook his head and he sat up in bed. Wait, bed? His eyes flickered open, winched as his head throbbed. The room was blurry without his glasses. Glancing around, he saw the outline of them on a table. Reaching for them he slipped them on and took a better look around. It was a dark room with little light. The window outside showed little light behind the dark green curtains. The black sheets he laid under pooled at the waist. He shivered as the slightly cool air brushed his bare chest. Wait.

He looked down and saw his chest and black pajama pants. What was going on? He should be at the last task during the TriWizard Tournament. He grabbed the cup but...oh. Voldemort. He was resurrected to a normal looking man. He remembered now. Voldemort had come up and touched his scar. The pain. He shuddered. Looking into the red eyes of the Dark Lord. Seeing Cedric killed in front him. That's where his memory ended. Getting grabbed by Voldemort then nothing.

Looking around the room he looked for something to give him a clue as to where he was. Standing shakily, he walked to a drawer in the room. A plain emerald green button-up and black trousers lain in them. Changing, he left the room barefoot to look around. Back stiff, he looked around carefully, aware he was without his wand.

Walking down the hall the place was just a dark as the room he was in. Candles lit the halls giving it an eerie feeling. The place began to lit as he came to a stair case. Going down another hall he heard voices. One he distinctly remembered as Voldemort and several others. Suddenly he jumped as a loud 'pop' happened from behind him. Turning on his feet he faced a house-elf who began to pull on his ear.

"Masters in a meeting and says nots to be disturbed. He says that you were supposed to sleep."

Harry stared at the house-elf. "Well I need to talk to your master. He won't mind. I'm sure." He turned to the door and pushed it open. His eyes widened as he entered a large room, filled with Death Eaters and no wand to protect himself.

Crap.

Harry jumped over as the house-elf raced in, once again pulling on it's ear. "Mipsy sorry Master. Mipsy told him not to enter!"

Voldemort stood. "That's quite fine, Mipsy. We were expecting him anyway. Now, run off and finish what you were doing. He'll be just fine here."

Mipsy nodded and left with a 'pop'. Harry turned his gaze to the Dark Lord, scanning the Death Eaters. It wasn't much to his surprise to see Lucius Malfoy sitting there watching him. It was however to see Snape sitting at the table. No good bastard.

"Now Potter, I see you've woken up."

"What am I doing here?" Harry snapped. His nerves were tingling, back stiff and ready to run if needed.

"Don't you dare speak to the Dark Lord like that!" Bellatrix screeched from seat, wand drawn out ready to strike.

"Now, now Bella. There's no need to hurt him. Just yet. I thought you might like to spend the summer here then with those filthy muggles you call relatives."

"I'd rather spend my summer there then anywhere near you!"

Voldemort's lips twitched with a sneer. The damn boy. He moved over to Harry, sticking his wand at the boys throat. His dark red eyes gleaming at the wince of pain that flashed though Harry's face. "You should be glad I haven't killed you yet."

Harry glared at the man. Part of wished he had been killed, at least then he wouldn't have to be tense every second of the day for what would be the rest of his summer with the prick who kidnapped him. Surrounded by Death Eaters and torture.