Capter 1

~Alan's p.o.v~

Disappointment, that's the only emotion my parents show when they look at me, but i don't even know why their disappointed, I mean, I study and do my homework, I'm on top of class, but they still look at me as if I'm nothing but disappointment. but my sister's an angel, their faces fill whit so much pride while looking at her, they do anything for her, when she want a new car they buy it right away but when I ask for something they say that they don't have money for that or that i didn't deserve it. The money thing is just a lie, their really rich and we live in a mansion.

"Alan, get up, you're gonna be late for school." says my Mother in a cold voice that I'm already used to. I quickly get up and get ready for school, that i hate with my whole being. you might wonder why I hate it, well... i don't get bullied of anything, it's just that everyone stares at me as if I'm an alien, like i don't belong there.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower, brush my teeth. go back to my bedroom and start getting dressed, i just wear dark blue skinny jeans with a simple white shirt, I then start doing my hair, i have white hair with minty green eyes, I know weird.

After i finish getting ready i go down the stairs into the living room and then in the kitchen where my family is having a breakfast. I sit at the table and start eating my bacon and eggs. While we were having breakfast nobody talked, well, my dad did ask my sister a few question but they didn't talk to me.

~~~~

As i enter school people stop doing whatever their doing and look at me. I ignore them and go to my locker, i grab the needed book and make my way to the class. in my class i sit way back in the corner, the funny thing is that seats in front and beside me are emty.

after a few classes I make way to the lunch room, where, as usual, I sit alone and start eating , my food. i saw someone approaching and it was my best friend Ellen, well she WAS my best friend, before she betrayed me and I don't understand what she wants from me.

~flashback~

I was walking in school and searching for my best friend, I didn't see her after class cause she ran off. i searched and searched and finally found her outside standing near a tree. I quickly ran to her and hugged her, but she just stood there. i looked up at her, i newer saw so much hatred in someones eyes. i asked her what was wrong, but she pushed me and i fell down.

"I've had enough!" she yelled "Because of you whole school is ignoring me and all your fault!" "Please Ellen calm down, whats wrong?" i asked calmly " You, I don't want to see your face again! Don't talk to me, Don't call me and don't try to text me." "B-but i taught we were friends, Best friends!" "ugh, i was just hanging out with you because you were always alone, i never taught you as my friend, you're just an disappointment." after she sad that she left. I began crying, I don't know how long I've cried. that happened 3 years ago, after that i never talked to her or called or texted, it's like she was dead to me just like my parents.

~end of flashback~

Eh, such great memories... not. i was so lost in my thoughts i didn't notice her standing right in front of me. "uh, h-hi Ala-" " Why are you here?" "Um I just wanted to ask how you were..." " well I'm fine as you can see so leave." " Alan I-" "i don't care, and if you're not leaving then I am." I start to leave when a hand stops me. " Alan listen, I-I didn't mean to say that back then, please could you forgive me?" after that i star laughing, but its not a happy laugh. people look at me weirdly but after i gale at them they turn around. " so after all this time you talk to me now? do you really think i would forgive you?" " N-no but i want you to give me another chance, to be your friend again..." " oh, Ellen, you had plenty chances to apologize , but you didn't and now its too late." i shake her hand off and leave not looking back.

I go back home to find that my family is gone, its not like its the first time it happened. i go upstairs and start to do my homework. after finishing I'm bored so i go to the living room and watch some TV, I didn't notice it was 10 pm already and they weren't back yet and right there opened my front door and heard my parents laughing. after seeing me mother makes her way towards me and smiling sits down on the opposite side of me. "so, me and your father have an idea that will be in your advantage." says my mother while smiling. i already don't like this idea. "from now on you'll be living with your grandma in u.s.a." "WHAT?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. there might be lots of grammatical and spelling mistakes, so, please forgive me and thank for reading!!!!