chapter 16

"Let me get this straight,you want me to believe that somehow you and Beyonce swap bodies. Who do you think I am,a five year old!" He sat back down on the couch not believing a word that's coming out of my mouth.

"Okay,I know this sound weird but I was in Beyonce's body. Its sounds stupid but its the true." Trying to make him believe me I had a seat next to him.

He must fucking think I'm out of my mind.

"Alright you stay in here with your crazy story I will go found Beyonce." He said getting up.

Shit,I knew this negga ain't gonna believe me

"Chris,I told you I'm right here." I pointed at myself as he walked toward the door.

"Don't move, I will be right back. You still need to tell me how you got into my room." He opened the door and walked out.

Few minutes later he came back into the room holding his cell phone like his about to make a phone call.

"If I can't find Beyonce I might as well call her. We leave in about an hour." He walked around the room pressing the phone against his ear. I stare at him waiting for Beyonce's phone that I had to ring.

Go,girl

It your birthday,

Otherwise,I know your thirsty,

The phone in my hands vibrated as it rings.He stopped and stared at me. I raise up the phone to show him the call id that reads Chris Brown and answered

"Do you believe me now." I said through the phone.

Slowly he took the phone away from his ear as his face release the what the fuck is going on here look

"Who are you?" He questioned not leaving his eyes on me.

" I'm the girl you met at the cafe a couples of weeks ago,that ended up kissing you."

Yup,I'm telling him everything.

He rubs his forehead and couldn't believe what he is hearing. "This is so fucking mess up." He shock his head in confusion and looked at me.

"How did this happened? Your Beyonce's cousin right?"

I wish

"Your gonna think I'm crazy,but it happened over a wish and no I'm not related to Beyonce in anyway."I nervously answered

He glared at me like a hungry lion who is targeting for food.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth from the being Keisha.his voice being to build up anger.

I slowly looked away avoiding to look at him.

"My name is not Keisha ." I said lowing my voice,hoping he didn't hear me.

"What the fuck is your name than!"

This negga got anger issues.

"Calm down,no need to be yelling at me. I was not the one who came up with the idea of not telling anybody." I snap back at him

"Y'all just thought its would be great to mess with my feelings?"

I lean forward trying to understand what he meant.

"Messing with your feelings? What are you talking about?"

"Beyonce, Keisha ,whatever your name is..." he meaning say as I cut him off .