Unexpected Visitors

Today was like every normal winter day. You were curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea and one of your favorite books. It was impossible to go out for the day, the snow was pretty bad, almost a blizzard.
  For a moment, you thought you heard a knock on the door, but when it happened a second time, you decided to check and make sure it wasn't snow hitting the door or that you were going crazy.
  When you opened the door, you were rather surprised to find five little boys on your doorstep. Yes, five. They all looked up at you, bundled in their little jackets and scarfs.
  "We're sorry to bother you. Could we come in?" one of them asked you, his eyes doing most of the pleading.
  "Of course!" you said, letting them in. There was no way you'd turn them away, they were kids in the middle of a snowstorm, they'd get sick if they stayed out there.
  You hung up their outerwear on the coatrack and put their wet boots by the door. After making some cocoa, you found them next to one another on the sofa, silent. After handing each of them a cup, you sat in a chair across from them.
  "So what are your names?" you asked, trying to be friendly.
  "I'll go first!" said the one who had spoken up earlier. He had messy red hair and bright red eyes. "My name's Otoya Ittoki!" He grinned one of the cutest smiles you had ever seen in your life.
  Giggling, you looked over at the next boy. He had straight, neat blue hair and light blue eyes. He looked up, blinked, and plainly stated "Masato Hijirikawa" before looking back down at his cup.
  Next to him was a pair of twins. They both had curly golden hair and vivid green eyes. One wore glasses while the other didn't. The twin with glasses spoke up first. "I'm Natsuki Shinomiya!" He was so cheerful, unlike his twin, who looked rather angry. "Satsuki Shinomiya." he grumbled before looking away.
  The last boy had dark brown, almost black hair. He had tan skin and mint-green eyes (idk how else to describe them XD). He was clutching a plushie, which was of a black cat with eyes almost the same color as his. "Cecil Aijima." he mumbled shyly.
  "Nice to meet all of you. I'm [Name] [Last Name], but you can just call me [Name]-san." You softly smiled at them. Before you could say anything else, there was knocking on your door again. "All sorts of visitors are showing up today, aren't they?" you thought to yourself.