Imagine 9- Forever Yours

Savannah P.O.V.

"SAVANNAH, SAVANNAH, SAVANNAH." my blonde hair blue eyed bestie yelled as he jumped on top of the porch "SAVANNAH"

"What?" I asked laughing as he almost slipped as he stepped on some of the dirt my mom dropped as she planted the Morning Glories earlier this morning.

"I'm bored let's do something."

"Like What?"

"I don't know." I smiled as he sat down on the porch with me. "Why is it so hot today?"

"We live in Texas."

"So."

"We live in Texas Hunter think about it."

"So."

"I hope you're joking." he had a completely serious look.

"I'm serious it's just so hot."

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"SAVANNAH!!"

"I'm sitting right next to you, you don't have to scream in my ear you know."

"SAVANNAH!! I GOT AN IDEA."

"WHAT!!!!"

"Jezz you don't have to yell.."

"Oh my God." I told him as I leaned my forehead against his arm. "Sometimes you drive me bonkers."

"Bonkers." he laughed.

"No not this again."

"Bonkers."

"Why are we friends again?"

"Because our parents are close and you love me."

"All good points."

"Oh I wasn't even making a point I was just reminding you, you were stuck with me for the rest of our lives."

"Do you think before you speak?"

"No not really....." we grew quiet and we looked at my dad as he plowed the distance fields with Mr. Hayes. "SAVANNAH!!!!" Hunter yelled making me jump.

"What Hunter?" I sighed.

"I'm bored entertain me."

"No."

"You're no fun." he crossed his arms and he started pouting. "SAVANNAH!"

"Alright fine what do you want to do?"

"Well do you think you're parents would mind if we went for a ride?"

"No we can go if you like."

"YES SAVANNAH."

"Stop yelling ... HUNTER!!"

"WHAT!!"

"Shut up." I told him as I started running to the barn "The last one there Hunt is a rotten egg."

"Yeah right." he said as he started running with me. The way there we pushed each other slightly out of the way I beat him like always... "Dang I swear you get faster every day." he told me out of breath.

"I run every morning at 4 since I was in the 4th grade Hunt of course I'm faster than you."

"Whatever you say." he coughed "When will I learn not to race you?"

"When I stop taunting you." I told him as I grabbed my horse Moony from her stable. I watched as Hunter grabbed Brooks. "Why do you always pick him?" I asked.