Chapter 18~Is this real?

Picture: Johnnie🐯

Video: Moricians Daughter by Black Veil Brides💙
_______________
Your POV
~two weeks later~
Bryan took you and Johnnie to another party and left Robby and Lexi to take care of ThugPug

The party is at your best friend Sage's house. Yayyy!! Hours later into the party. You were dancing with Johnnie.

Then, Sage came in and said "Can I talk to Johnnie in private?"

"(y/n)?" Johnnie asked

"Go ahead" you said

Johnnie's POV

Sage took me into the closet and closed the door. "What is it you want to talk to me about?" I asked

"It's about (Y/N)" Sage said. I started to get really confused.

"W-What about her" I asked. Sage put her arm around my neck.

"She's a bitch" Sage said

I moved her arm away from my neck. "How can you say that?! (Y/n)'s your best friend!!!" I said. I couldn't believe those words came out of her mouth.

"That slut isn't my best friend. I'm only friends with her so, we could get closer. I love you Johnnie. I've had the biggest crush on you. Please, leave (Y/n) and be with me" Sage said.

"NO!! I DONT LOVE YOU. I LOVE (Y/N) She's not a bitch . Your the bitch" I said. (Y/n) doesn't derserve a bitchy friend like Sage.

"Aww, come one baby. Will you be my boyfriend?" Sage asked biting her lip. I hate Sage so much. I backed up.

"NO!!" I said. Sage pinned me against the wall and put her hand on my neck.

"You will be mine now" Sage said. Sage kissed me. I didn't kiss back. I pushed her away. "What the hell are you doing I love (y/n) she's my everything. Your just a bitch." I said angrily.

Your POV
You wondered where Sage and Johnnie were so you decided to look for them. Until, you saw Sage's closet door cracked open.

You opened the door and saw Sage and Johnnie kissing. Tears filled your eyes.
Seeing this happening your boyfriend and your best friend. Who you trusted. Kiss.

They saw you. Johnnie walked up to you. "(y/n) it's not what it l-" Johnnie said until you cut him off

"Why? I loved you. How could you and Sage, I thought you were my best friend I trusted both of you" You said

"(y/n) listen to me. She means nothing to me. She kissed me. I didn-" Johnnie said until you said

"I don't need to hear it. I'm sorry Johnnie. I'm done and Sage your NOT my best friend." You said and left Sages house. Thinking is this real?

"See, I told you Johnnie never loved you. No wonder why he kissed Sage. Cause, he hates you. Little worthless, stupid, bitch" the voice in my head said

Get the fuck out of my head. Maybe, Johnnie never loved me. Its all my fault :(

------------------
A/N: I'm sorry guys. You will get Johnnie back don't worry. Sorry, if your name is Sage. Also, I will try to update on here soon. Sorry, it took so long.

Stay happy not crappy🐯
Life's a bitch☁️
Don't quit✨
And, Peace out ThugPugs💙✌🏽️