•4• Memory

Hello my Katie Cat Pop tarts! WHOA OVER 600 READS?!?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!! I am also really sorry this is delayed, I had major writer's block, but I'm back! This chapter was requested by @Booknrd187. Basically it's before the breaking of the 1st curse, and your cursed name is Paisley, with your real name in the Enchanted Forest. You can be 10, or whatever age I guess. Above is your outfit. Don't want to spoil too much, so enjoy!

Y/N=Your Name

Henry's POV

Dear Diary,

My mom says I'm crazy about this whole fairy tale thing, but I'm not! You believe me, right? I brought my real mom Emma, the Savior here so she could break the curse.

Strange things have been happening lately. Paisley, who looks just like Rapunzel's daughter in the book, Y/N, has been telling me she's been having dreams of being in another place, her hair is golden, and she's a princess. Then she always sees this witch. I know this has to do with the curse.

Henry Mills

I closed my diary and put it back under my pillow.

I laid down in bed and looked at the ceiling.

I thought about Paisley, or Y/N. She gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Wait, do I like her?!

Y/N/ Paisley's POV

☁Dream Sequence☁

I was in the forest again, and I was wearing a purple and turquoise dress. I looked at my hair, and the bottom half was golden blonde.

"Hello?! Is anybody here?!" I shouted into the distance.

I heard something behind me, and turned around, but nothing was there.

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, and turned to see an ugly witch with a cloak and giant red eyes.

☁End Dream☁

I woke up screaming.

My mother came into my room to soothe me and whispered reassuring words in my ear. The whole moment was a blur.

When I finally calmed down I could hear clearly.

"Honey, what happened? Was it a nightmare?"

"Yes."

"What happened?"

"I was in the forest again, with the hair and dress and stuff, and the witch was there again."

"Do you think maybe we should see Dr.Whale?"

"No mom-"

"Paisley I'm worried about you. I just want what's best for you."

"A- Alright."

Mom went over to my closet.

She placed the candle in its stand, and lit it.

"Mom, you never told me why you always light candles whenever I have nightmares."

"Well that's because I don't really remember. All I remember I'd that the keep nightmares away."

Mom leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Now get some sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

She left and closed the door.

I sank back into the covers and let sleep engulf me.

⛅The Next Morning