Chapter 1. The Scorch Trials: Our New Home

A/N:Hello everyone its me again!!!! So how many of you went to see Scorch Trials?! if you havent are you excited im sure most of you saw it already and it was amazing!!! i wont give any spoilers right now just in case but im just super excited that the film finally came out :D so yeah i loved everyone in the film including the villain *insert wicked smile* cause i have a thing for falling with the bad guys and im sure a few also loved him too.

So i decided to make story about him and itll be my first Maze Runner series so please be nice i kinda wanted to do a Minho story first but apparently i didnt :( but im planning to later on.So please enjoy this and please comment,vote and add this to your library and ill see you later!! :D obviously i wont be able what exactly happened in the film since its 2 hours long 

so ill be making my own ideas as well if you do remember please tell me :) 

**********

"So is this over?" We all stood silent simply looking at each other after the message we got from Ava saying that the world outside was contaminated by a virus and we were the only survivors and that this wasnt our last trial. We all stayed silent cause we dont know what might happen next as a gate opened we were all beginning to walk towards it until a voice stopped us.

 "Stop" we all turned around and came face to face with "Gally?" i furrowed my brows and looked at him surprised.

 "Surprise surprise little sis and you aint going no where" he tried to say i looked at him with wide eyes. "We all shouldnt stayed at the glade" 

"Dont listen to him look he's been stung" Teresa said also surprised by seeing him. Gally raised a gun he was holding up to me then towards Thomas. "Gally stop your not thinking straight" Thomas was trying to calm him down and get his mind straight. 

"We can help you..just put down the gun"  I told my brother and slowly tried making my way towards him

"I belong in the maze,we all did...and you too Al." he now looked at me with tears in his eyes while shaking he pulled the trigger and immediately a cross was thrown right on the left side of his chest where his heart is.

I stood speechless just staring at his now dead body and his eyes looking at me just one tear fell and i looked back at me and saw Thomas crying while holding Chuck's body "No" i whispered about to also grab Chuck but a door opened and in came some men holding guns and grabbing each one of us.

 "Chuck no!!!" i yelled with now multiple tears in my eyes not to mention Thomas who was also screaming and trying to get out of the man's embrace. We were all guided inside a helicopter and they asked if we were okay.

"Dont worry you're safe with us" one man said reassuring us that we were long gone from any danger but i dont buy it at all. At the glade I was the first girl to arrive way before Thomas or Teresa. I knew nothing when i first came up from the box just my name like anyone else but after a few hours of meeting everyone in the glade i remembered something else and that i am Gally's sister. 

He thaught me everything with hand to hand combat so i can protect myself. Gally almost was obsessed with protecting me from anyone he saw as a threat. 

At first Gally followed me around and i couldnt speak to anyone but him, but that all changed when Thomas arrived i became fond of him quickly. Through tjme my brother heard the news that i was gonna help Thomas and the rest escape from the glade. But unfortunately he got himself killed.

"Thomas!are you okay?" I asked him. Thomas glanced over by his shoulder to look at me and whispered, "Im not sure Alice..I'm confused and scared we have no idea where they are taking us" Thomas's voice broke into a sob as he held onto the small figure Chuck gave to him.