Chapter 7. Sweet Dreams

****************

Tons of people are crowded in a single area there a tons of people..no hundreds of them...seems like a quarantined area,but what is happening? We're the heck are we and what are we doing here? I grab tight the sleeve of the person next to me and start to lightly shake them,trying to capture the persons attention. I can only hear all of the people shouting clearly horrified of whatever is happening. I look up and see a woman with dark brown hair slowly leaning down to me and taking my hand taking me ahead.

She grabs the hand of the kid next to me and we both start to shout at her and asking her on where we are going. We stop and she looks down at us both and hugs us tight and giving each of us a kiss. "Promise me you two will take care of each other! Please take care of your little brother for me..remember i will always be there for you."

She smiles and plays with my two ponytails.Again she kneels and places a silver bracelet around my wrist and kisses the top of my head I can only nod my head and a pair of arms grab me and the boy next to me and takes us inside a train. "Mommy!!" I shout with tears. "Be safe Anna! take care of-" 

I couldnt finish listening to what she said,we were quickly taken inside the train. I feel it move and look outside the window and lost sight of my mother. My hands slowly move to touch my wrist and i realize my bracelet is gone. I look around and start to panic. i lost it. I lost my mothers bracelet once i got inside..maybe it fell and it isnt inside of the train. 

I start to cry again and i hug my knees and hide my face so no one sees me crying "Hey.why are you crying?" "I miss my mommy and i lost her bracelet." I saw without showing my face, "There is ho need for a beautiful girl like you to cry..."

At those words i look and and see a man with dark brown hair wearing a black leather jacket with a notebook in hand. "Everything will be fine i promise..nothing's gonna harm you not while i'm around." I give the man a nice small smile and wiped the tears with my small hands. "What's your name?"

"My name is Anna..." 

The man smiles down at me and kisses the top of my head

"Everything will be alright Anna...."

********************

I quickly sit up gasping for air and started coughing and looking at my surroundings. It was just a dream but this one was different. It's a lot more different than the last ones i've had. The door quickly opens and Janson looks at me worried. "Anna! Are you okay?" 

He races towards me and places his hand on my forehead and i start to shake. "You are worse than before. That shot i gave you made you fever go up i-its all my fault." He grabs my hand and helps me stand up. I take deep breathes and look around "This isn't my room." I whisper looking into his eyes. He frowns and sighs "I know and i'm terribly sorry but when you were making your way down to your room you hit your head pretty badly and i decided to let you rest in my bed. Please forgive me Anna."

He gave me a glass with water and i drank it in one sip "You really have to take a cold shower for the fever to lower down. There are already towels inside,take your time and i'll be back in half an hour." I stood right outside of the bathroom and saw Janson taking a few pills and placing them by the table with another glass of water. I squinted my eyes and decided to speak up. "What are those pills for?" I ask him holding the towels close to my chest.