Not the end

I ran aiming spells at thw death eaters as the walls of hogwarts crumbled. I pushed the hair out of my face. Its normal ginger color now brown and dirty. I ran up the stairs and could see harry losing a fight with one. Avada kadavra!" I yelled and the death eater fell cold out. Harry turned around. "Go!" I said.he nodded and ran out.

Later

I walked around. My eyes burned red as i saw my brother dead, his twin crying. I cried as i saw the body of collin creevy being put down. I ran to his body in years. I held his cold hand and couldnt believe it. "Oh Collin, why you? Why george? Why!?" I said. Harry walked into the hall looking at the bodies. I avoided eye contact. I felt deranged. I went to georges body before harry could see me. I put my hand on my chest on where i had been hit. "Ginny?" My family asked in tears. My eyes began to close and i collapsed on the floor. "Ginny!" My mum screamed in tears. It began to get hard keeping my eyes open. So i jusg let them close, into complete darkness.

Harry pov.

I looked around and saw Collin, Remus, Tonks on the floor. I saw a ginger family crowded in tears. I ran over. Not only seeing 1 ginger on the floor but 2! "Ginny!" I said falling beside her body. "She was hit, but kept going. I tried to stop her." Hermione said. I felt tears in my eyes. "Is she..?" I began. "Were not sure but chances are..." hermiome said and let out a cry. We waitee in the hospital wing. "She was almost a goner, but shes ok now." Mrs Pomfrey said as we walked in. "Can i leave?" Ginny asked madam pomfrey. "Heavens no! At least rest a bit!" Madam pomfrey responded. "I feel a lot better now. Plus you have other people to attend besides me." Ginny said. Madam Pomfrey huffed but nodded. Ginny got up and skipped passed us into a near bathroom. She came out with wet hair. She got out her wand and dried it. "Alright." She began. "I feel better mum and dad. Collin and Freds death hit me the most. But we shouldnt be upset, thats not how they would want it." Ginny said. Her parents and tje rest walkedinto the great hall. Harry stayes there and looked at ginnh. "Um.. thanks for earlier." I said. She nodded. "You would have done the same." She said. "So..are you hurt.?" I asked her. "Yes. I am. Listen, im still feeling a bit wearily. Ive got to talk to ron too." She said. I nodded.

Ginnys pov.

I walkee in the room and ron was there. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Looking through footage from our trip. To see if we recognize these deatheaters. " he answered. "Oh..." i said. He fast foward. "Wait!" I said. "What?" He asked. "Go back." I said. He rewind. It was hermione and harry. Dancing. Our eyes widened. There was a part where it seemed where they might kiss, but hermione pulled away. I took the footage and through it on the ground  as ron smashed it into pieces. I ran my hands through my head and whiped the sweat off. "Why does he always do this to me?" I muttered. Ron looked out the window, he looked angry and sad. I let out a yell. "Stop." Ron said. "It ws bound to happen, they both known eachother for a long time." He said. I knew tbere was no reasonto fight. I walked out a bit confused. "Ginny!" I heard people call. Harry and hernione. I groaned and turnef to them "wheres ron?" They asked. "He's in there. But i suspect he doesnt want any company right now." I said. "Its about George and fred isnt it?" They asked. "No, not that. But he just doesnt want any company. Especially from you two." I said turning around. "Can we talk then?" Hermione and harry asked me. "No, i dont want any company either. " I said. "Actually...meet me in the common room." I said and rushed out. I told ron my plan. It was on. Hermione and Harry entered the room. As i sat on the piano with ron. "Whats this for?" Hermione asked. I began playing. And ron san. Remember when we had fun. And we couldnt compinsate. "Children!" We sang together. Lift up your voice! Lift up it now!"  I stopped. We looked at them blushing. "If you guys liked eachother you could have just told us. " i said. "We would of understood." Ron said. "We dont! " hermione said.i walked up to them. "Tell me there wasnt any feeling when you two were dancing. At all when you were wo close ur lips almost touched?" They didnt say anything. " i thought so"