Chapter 5 Mansion 4

Naru's P.O.V
My head was throbbing in pain because Mai sat up so fast. I wanted to scream at her for it but I just sat in my chair. I started to remember Gene, how he would do the same when I woke him up. I almost smiled. Almost. "Ahhhhh." We heard a scream. Lin sat up and so didn't Mai, we ran towards the scream. (Did you forget Lin was in the room?) Miss Hara was being held by the neck. Elizabeth was on the floor and crying and screaming for help. Mai froze in her tracks because she was going to help Elizabeth. She was all the sudden jerked back. "Ahhhh!" she let out a shriek more than scream. I grabbed her by the hand before she was pulled into another room. Lin called his shicky. (However you spell it) Everything stopped except for Miss Elizabeth's sniffling trying to calm down. Miss Hara was on the floor gasping for air and holding her neck with a bruise of a hand print around it. Everything was still, I of course , said something first. "Miss Elizabeth it's come to my attention you and your husband and children will have to leave." Mai nodded her head in agreement. She sniffled one last time and nodded.

Mai's P.O.V
Well that was super scary. I had a hand print on my foot. I sighed. I helped Masako reminding her to breath. John came in after awhile and helped Masako get to her room. I smiled they would be such a cute couple the more I thought about it.

*TIME SKIP*
Everyone left safely after that except the team. We sent Masako with them to make sure nothing bad would happen to them. I had to tell Naru what happened in a dream. Monk left with Ayako to there rooms. That left Naru, Lin, and me. I took a deep breath. "Naru," I said. "I had a dream before we hit heads." He nodded for me to continue. I went into Pacific detail into what happened. I finished out of breath. He nodded and sighed. The whole time Lin typed. "Lin," Naru said. "I'll take first shift with Mai." After one time I was watching base alone I got attacked and so we agreed to take shift with 2 people. Lin nodded at us and walked out with his computer. Naru got up and walked to his desk away from me. I sighed. I notice how we were a lone for the first time in a while. I sat still as long as possible and groaned I don't want nothing to happen I want something entertaining to happen, as if on Que I went to a graphic dream.

MAI'S DREAM
Blood all the sudden splattered everywhere. 'So this must be the second person who moved here.' I thought. I shut my eyes. I heard more blood curling dreams. I opened my eyes to see people getting murdered stabbed by the farther with tears in his eyes, I knew he couldn't stop because of this ghost I wanted to cry out but couldn't. When he was finished he cried. He went to the roof. I started to cry.
END OF DREAM

______________________________________________________________ Hello guys RazorCats here!! I want you guys to know I will have my laptop this week and update more! Anyways if you enjoyed this chapter follow me, favorite, and please comment suggestions I want to know what you guys think of the story and what you want me to change... GOODBYE ~^_^~ Oh guys I want you check this anime out "Gosick" it so adorable ad I think you will enjoy it though it's not scary but funny if you have humour like me any ways.