page two.

HAPPY 15 MONTHSARY VICERYLLE & VK BABIES :"> ♥

* * *

No. 429: Kiss us lightly on the cheek. We love that.

She fell asleep on the couch, so he picked her up placing her in the bed, pulling the covers up over her. He kissed her lightly on the cheek and turned to leave, she surprised him.

“Vice, stay?” Her eyes were closed still.

“Ha? Baka kasi magalit na naman sa'yo si Yael. Mag away pa kayo nun ulit dahil sakin”

“He’s not coming back.”

“Ha?”

“Sleep.  Promise, mag uusap tayo bukas..”

He smiled and kicked his shoes off, sliding in beside her wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her shoulder and she smiled.

No. 571: We love the fact that you are stronger than us and that you can reach everything on the top shelf.

“Hey baby, can you do me a favour?” Vice looked up at Karylle from his position on the couch. She’s tiptoed on a chair that she dragged all the way from the kitchen (killing his ears at the same time, due to the painful noise that it made as it scraped her tiled floors). K looked down a for a second at him and saw na nakatingin ito up her dress, sabay hatak ni K sa dress nya at tiningnan si Vice ng masama. He smirked, “Karylle!” he said again to get her attention.

“Vice! I’m busy.” She said not even looking at Vice, at may inaabot pa rin sa taas ng bookself. Napapa mura din sya ng slight kapag hindi nya makuha ang pilit nyang kinukuha.

“No you’re not.”

She sighed as she rolled her eyes, “What do you know?”

“Bumaba ka nga dyan Karylle!! Mahuhulog ka pa dyan eh.”

No reply.

“Alright, that’s it.”

He grabbed Karylle by her legs and lifted her down, earning a few smacks from her . He laughed it off and set her down the couch and hovered over her.

“Ano ba kasi hinahanap mo ha?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me.”

“Nothing.” sabi ni Karylle ulit.

“Tell me” he whispered as he leaned forward, his eyes making the same effect that it always had on her. She’s weak against his eyes.

“I lost something.” She looked away and pushed him off her as she started.

“Ano yun baby?”

“You remember a week ago, right after Billy's party… When we had that fight?”

“Love fight?” Vice smirked and then took it back when she saw her poker face, “Anyway…”

“Ugh. Long story short, we turned into animals and ripped each other apart, not just talking clothes wise, if you know what I me-“ she almost hit herself, “Ugh. The point really is that, I lost… I lost my red bra. You know the-“ before she could even finish her sentence, Vice was already up and reaching for the bra on top of the bookshelf. He twirled it around his finger, playing with it as she looked at him with everything but amusement.

“That’s the one!” she gave him a fake smile, “Salamat” K stood up to grab it from him but ended up almost tripping on her own feet as Vice took a step back from her.

“Give me that now or you will never rip that bra off me. Ever. Again.” He smirked at his, “Actually, you will never get to rip anything off my body. Ever. Again.” It was her time to smirk. Vice handed her the bra slowly na nakangisi pa rin.

“Pasalamat ka mahal na mahal ko yang kurba mo."