Misinterpreted - Watanuki X SelfHarm!Reader

I realised that I had gone so far with this chapter that it was a huge waste to just discard it, enjoy this last chapter haha ^^;

z~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ

THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY FICTIONAL, PLEASE DONT CUT OR STARVE YOURSELVES MY LOVELY READERS

I KNOW THAT I MYSELF DO 'SCRAPE' FROM TIME TO TIME iiBUT PLEASE DO NOT DO SO, I AM A VERY BAD ROLE MODEL

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"(LName) are you okkay?" Watanuki asks you, with a slight tone of worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine." You reply, "I'm just a little tired."

"Okay then." Watanuki shrugs and walks away.

"Zange, lets go." Watanuki calls out to his Agent and begins to make his way to the Elevator.

"Bye (LName) " Watanuki calls out to you before the doors to the Elevator close.

You smile as a response and grab your plate of breakfast which you had only eaten a quarter of and stand up.

A sharp pain runs through your arms and you flinch, dropping the ceramic plate, making a racket.

You look around to see most of your youkai friends staring at you.

You pull down your jumper to your wrists and begin to pick up the plate pieces.

You hear footsteps approaching you, when a certain pink haired girl walks up to you,

"Are you okay (LName)-chan? I'll help you..." Roromiya kneels down hand begins to pick up the pieces and place it in a dustpan.

"T-Thank you Roromiya-san..." You divert your eyes from hers and begin to pick up the pieces once more.

"Where's your SS Agent (LName)-chan?" She asks you,

"I-I don't have one." You reply softly.

"Oh."

You quickly grab all the pieces carefully an place it in the dustpan.

"I'll take care of this, you can go back to eating."

"Okay..." Roromiya makes her way back to her seat and continues to eat her snacks.

You grab the dustpan and the pain runs through your arms again, but this time, you don't drop the dustpan, you endure the pain and empty the contents of the dustpan into the bin.

You apologise to the chef and make your way to your room.

-------
As soon as you close the door to your room, you walk to the bathroom and roll up your sleeves to reveal scars and scabs.

"Maybe I really should stop..." You grab a bottle from you bathroom shelf and dip a cloth in it, you then run it on your scabs and fresh cuts,

"Is that Hydrogen Peroxide? Why are you using it?" Watanuki appears at your bathroom door.

"N-nothing..." You quickly pull down your sleeves and drop the cloth in the sink.

"Why. Are. You. Using. It?" He demands.

You avert your eyes.

He grabs your arms and pulls up your sleeves.

"W-Why?"

"... I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't think you cared..."

Watanuki suddenly pulls you into a sweet embrace.

"Watanuki?!" You blush at the sudden contact,

"Why didn't you tell me! I do care! Please don't do it ever again!"

"Uuu.." You start to tear up and eventually start crying

"I'm sorry!...." You trail off,

Watanuki holds you tighter in his arms and he whispers in your ear...

"I'm sorry for not noticing.... (FName)..."