date

Sora POV

I was waiting outside for him as it started snowing more. I was really hoping that he would like our date. It was a sunny day which was good I got really nervous for some reason but I tried to calm myself down before he came. We went to a ice cream shop and to the park to a secret place we go to every now and again. It was the place where we made our promise, to always stay together and never leave each other. So from that day on we wore promise rings that we hold onto each day just like how we hold on to our love.

After we walked around in that place we went to the movies together. It was really nice even though we were being lovey dovey the whole time. And I don't mind it at all because it makes it more fun that way. I got really tired after the movie and he carried me like a princess all the way home, it makes me feel so happy. We got in bed and started cuddling in each others arms. He's so warm and soft that he's my very own pillow that I can just hold on to each night. I always blush when I have dreams of him or when I'm around him because he's so silly and lovable that how can I not blush at someone so sweet and honest to me?

I'll love him forever and always and never let go.