Chapter 3

It was the day after the incident with my ankle, and turns out I broke it. Great job me, because now I have to stay at Archie's parent's home, they're always on vacation, making sure to keep my foot up and away from harm, which is incredibly hard to do while on tour. I had crutches for when I needed to go somewhere, but the guys wouldn't let me use the crutches, they insisted they'd carry me. Sighing, I picked my crutches up off the ground, slowly standing up on one leg and setting the crutches under my arms.

"Hey (f/n)- wait a minute!" I heard kellin's voice call to me, and I groaned, partially hating the attention I got. Roy, Archie, and Anthony were always out all day going to meet and greets, and doing the things I would do for me, so I can heal quicker, leaving me with Andy, Vic, and kellin half of the time. I heard footsteps from behind me, and I was lifted up, eyes meeting with kellin's. "Where do you think you're going without assistance?"

I groaned, squirming a little in his arms as Kellin set down the crutches, carrying me to the kitchen, and setting me on the counter. "I'm just bored," i complained, to which he laughed, ruffling my hair slightly which i hated. "Agh stop that!" Kellin chuckled, smirking at me as I rushed to fix my hair. "Why do you do that?" I asked, pouting.

"Because it annoys you duh," Kellin explained, picking me up into his arms once again, when I knock came at the door. "Stay here!" He chirped, setting me back on the counter and walking off to go see who was at the door, when I heard the deep voice of Andy. I doubt in a million years if have a chance with Andy, but he's hot as fucking hell. Andy and kellin walked back to where I sat, Andy smiling at me and hopping next to me on the counter.

"Can we please please go somewhere?" I asked, pulling off the best puppy eyes I could, which obviously didn't faze either of them, yet I knew they'd say yes to me.

"Of course, where?" Andy asked me while getting off the counter, and setting his hands on either side of me, standing in front of me. I blushed from his actions, glancing over to Kellin who was frowning slightly, turning around a bit.

"I don't knoww but somewhere at least!" I explained my need for wanting to just get out of this house, and walk around, or even run. And yes, volunteraly running, because you never appreciate walking until you can't properly.

"The movies maybe?" Kellin suggested, and I gasped, clapping and climbing onto kellin's back as he came my way, carefully wrapping my arms around his neck, gripping onto his shirt for extra support.

(Andy P.O.V)
I watched as (f/n) clung to Kellin, jealously slightly twisting in my stomach as she wrapped her legs around him. I knew things would be worse when Kellin said to invite Vic. I mean I like the guy, he's great but- I frowned, shaking my head. There's no way I like (f/n), no way. Shaking my head to my stupid thoughts, I told Vic to come with us and hit send with slight regret.

(Your P.O.V)

"Onward!" I exclaimed as Kellin held onto my legs, running out the door together. We had decided to go and see Jurassic World, which seems really good, so why not? ((Only movie I court think of xc)) Once we got to the theater, I saw Vic outside, and I waved to him, slightly regretting not taking my crutches as I sat on the seat of the car.

Andy came around on the side, slightly pushing Kellin out of the way. "Careful I'm heavy," I told him ((I'm 154 ;-;)), to which he shook is head. He easily lifted me up, carrying me bridal style and poking my stomach making me giggle. Andy carried me to where Vic was, Kellin next to us. "Hey Vic!"

(Vic's P.O.V)
My stomach twinged at the sight of Andy carrying (f/n), yet I smiled as she greeted me. "Hey there!" I returned, giving a look towards Kellin who seemed beyond awkward, like he was holding back anger or something. Shaking my head, we all walked into the theater, standing in line to get popcorn and candy.

I stood to the side, watching Andy poke (f/n)'s side, making her cling to him. I averted my eyes from the scene, already feeling.. Jealous..? I shouldn't be, I just barely met her! It isn't possible.. Is it..?

(Your P.O.V)
After waiting in line, and getting out snacks, we made our way to the theater. I gripped onto Kellin and Andy's arm, trying to reach the theater as easily as possible, when Vic came from behind me, lifting me up to just carry me. "Ah!" I squealed as he ran to the door of the theater, setting me down in front of it.

"Easier?" Vic asked me, and I nodded, laughing and holding onto Andy as we walked inside. Kellin set a hand on my back as we went to our seats, making me blush. Why are the three most attractive and fucking amazing guys suddenly doing all this..? Just for me? There's no way it's for me, maybe they're bored? Oh who am I kidding I'm an idiot.

Shaking my head, I sat next to Andy and kellin, waiting for the movie to start.

(Andy P.O.V)
It was about halfway through the movie, when I randomly glanced down at (f/n), my eyes gazing towards her hand, which was set on the armrest next to me. Biting my lip slightly, I set my hand on top of hers, feeling her tense up a bit.

I gave her hand a tight squeeze, still looking at her slightly as she relaxed, scooting in her chair to rest her head on my shoulder. I don't know what it is about her, but- she is just plain amazing. I smiled, shifting my gaze to Kellin, who eyed our hands and (f/n)'s head on my shoulder. I smirked to myself slightly, feeling Vic looking at us as well. I knew that whatever this was, I was winning.

Especially when she wrapped her arms around my arm.

-----------
Sooooo yea here it is! I'm getting better now, but I'll be having random cough attacks on and off for another week or two.. Sigh.. Oh well, hope you all enjoy!