"W-what!?" I stared at the girl in front of me in disbelief, as if she were really there.
"You heard me. We should kill her."
"No! We can't do that! Killing is wrong!" I threw my fist at my side in frustration, and stared her down in her ugly silver eyes. I hated her. I hated her so much. She was my never ending nightmare, one that I couldn't wake up from. Her annoying voice, with its childish ring, her disgusting hair, that was such an ugly purple it put bruises to shame.
"Oh? Then why did your dad kill your brother?" She smiled her sly smile, knowing she'd struck a nerve. I felt the tears building up and cried out.
"S-Stop! Please! We can't do anything violent to anyone! Ok?" She only giggled.
"Um, Karen? Who are you talking to?"
I turned to see Kenny looking at me through the cracked door frame.
"No one Kenny." He walked up to me and set his hand on my shoulder. His hand, probably covered in grease or dirt from the automotive shop he works at.
"You're too old to have imaginary friends, Karen." I narrowed my eyes. I still haven't forgiven him. I never will.
"You're too old to lie about being immortal." I stepped away from his touch and sat down on my bed.
"So get out." We've had our own rooms since Kevin died and Kenny still refuses to give me my own space.
  He sighs, and walks away.
"He annoys you, doesn't he? I could punish him, if you want."
She's sitting next to me now, and I put my head on her shoulder.
"What would his punishment be?"
She looks at me, startled.
"Well my, my, look who's come to the dark side? I could crush one of his limbs." She's petting my hair now, and I growing fainter by the second.
"G-go......ahead...."
                              ~•~
I wake up to a hand shaking my shoulder.
"C'mon Karen, s'ts time tah git up. " My mother says in her southern accent.
I groggily sit up and stare, idly becoming aware of my surroundings. The first thing I notice is her. She's sitting on the floor, rocking back and forth, as if caught in a trance. Lazily, I throw my clothes on and trudge out the door, making my way into the kitchen, where Kenny is wrapping his arm in cheap bandages.
  "What happened?" I inquire, a yawn disrupting my question.
"It's nothing. We need to leave, we'll be late if we don't leave now."
I walk outside and breathe in the fresh mountain air. My knees feel weak and I crumple, sitting down in the snow.
"C'mon Karen." Kenny calls, and we make our way to school. Though I'm glued to his side, we say nothing, and the only thing I can hear is her. She's giggling, in a sickeningly mad way.
"I punished him for you, Kare-Bare. You feel any better?" Kare-Bare. Her stupid nickname for me. One more reason to hate her.
I will never say this to anyone, but I did feel better. He had gotten what he deserved.
"Bye Karen." Kenny says as I trudge through the school doors. I hated school. Mostly because of Cherry Tucker.
Cherry Tucker is the schools biggest bitch, and she gets her name from her hair, since nobody knows what her real name is.
And of course, the second I set foot in
this horrible building, I get tripped.
She's growling, and I can see her sharp teeth between locks of her ugly hair.
I end up falling on my knees, and know that I should keep my head down.
"Looks like the poor girls on her knees- kind of like her whore mother." Cherry's voice rings out, accompanied by hoards of laughter. My face burns I get up and run. Run to the bathroom at the very back of the school, the one only the goth kids use.
I slide down the floor,my back to the wall and I cry. I cry, and I feel her wrap her arms around me, then a question rises to mind.
"Hey, *hic* whats, your n-name?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for no being on in so long, and I'll try to update my other fanfics soon.